RDRC S4 Round 4 - Ulster Rally (5th - 8th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, there's a wrong time in my times. SS5' time is wrong because I finished it (and without crashes).

I didn't remember to save the times, but you can see my time in the replay:
rbr_0314iu1c.jpg

Thank you!

I had no comment after the rally because I could've scored big and lost it when I made an error. It wasn't some pole or other obstacle on the side of the road that gets you by surprise or some spectator lost in the middle of the road. It was a human error, my error, the loss of concentration. As I was getting out of the vineyard on the main road on SS11 I put my guard down for a second to breath and relax so I entered a corner too fast. I was too fast and turned too late. I couldn't do anything, no time to react or room to brake. It all happened quickly and all I could see is the barrier that showed in front of me in a blink of an eye. It was awful.

Before the accident and after, it was all great. No CFH, not one mistake. I was feeling confident that I can finish all stages without getting into trouble or any risk. I was pushing more and more after every stage. The feeling was great. I was flying, with a car totally under my control. It's a shame that I didn't cash in but still I'll get my name on the overall points table and I have two stage wins as a consolation prize.

Hi to all fans and I guess third time's the charm! Never give up and keep believing! I do! :thumbsup:

Special commendation for Craig, you get the moral (maybe technically correct?) podium you hoped for, since Martin's points won't count. Well done mate, you just keep getting better.

Thanks Warren! It is hard to accept 3rd place as a technicality, I do feel bad for Martin as he deserved those points. But I feel good that I was only 2.5 seconds behind him at the end. 4th is still a best result for me so far, so I can be happy for this. And I hope I can find myself on the podium some day. But without knowing it, I think this will of been my strongest event for this season....so the task will be difficult with no more tarmac to come.

It was only I think about 6 months ago I joined here, just after discovering the game. And I hope this championship will continue for years to come. I've really come to love this game and along with it the community here at Race Department. WIth many great drivers, and so many sessions to chose from - there is always a session to accomidate pretty much anyone. And the rallies are as always well thought out, and great fun to take part. So keep up the good work. It is always appreciated. :thumbsup:

Also congratulations to Fernando on his win, great job also Magnar. I feel you 2 might be fighting out the championship to the end. Great job to all class/grade podium finishers, and sorry for those that missed out due to retirement.

Lastly Roy and Andrew, you guys have some serious consistency when looking at the points for the teams championship (also after this round). And I know it can not be easy with the good drivers in that class. You two are certainly looking the ones to beat. :sneaky:

And I hope I can find myself on the podium some day. But without knowing it, I think this will of been my strongest event for this season....so the task will be difficult with no more tarmac to come.

I'm sure you will be there very soon Craig. With your rate of improvement, and consistently keeping the car clean, it is only a matter of time. RBR has a looooong learning curve, so if you can achieve those results so quickly on tarmac, the other surfaces will soon follow. ;)

You don ´t have to since I missed the sign-up and also I was driving car out of my grade... ;) I shloudn´t be listened in the results.

Yeah I know rules are rules, but from a drivers perspective....you were in the same car and on the same stages, and beat me fair and square. If only by a couple seconds. ;)

Great close race mate, hope we have more to come.

I totally forgot this event...my excuses.

Very busy at work and with my new house at the moment. Will be back when i moved in and have installed my simgear again!

Sorry again!

Only 7 points down from the first in P category, that's a present for me after the horrbile tarmac rallies.
Now we are going to my home surface, gravel, I'd like to win in P also in Finland, and in France :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%