RDRC S4 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (3rd March - 6th March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just with regards to the entry list. I know you guys are very busy, and it's likely just an oversight. But it shows I'm part of team 'Citroen Recce Team'. But under the column TC, I have no team number. My team mate Magnar isn't available for this round so I'll be on my own. But just checking I'm still eligible for team points.

Cheers.

I don't see my name on the entry list...
Most likely due to late car choice update.

EDIT: although, I see Aleksi is included, and he signed up later, so just an oversight I guess.

Hey, just with regards to the entry list. I know you guys are very busy, and it's likely just an oversight. But it shows I'm part of team 'Citroen Recce Team'. But under the column TC, I have no team number. My team mate Magnar isn't available for this round so I'll be on my own. But just checking I'm still eligible for team points.

Cheers.
Nothing in the rules saying you're not eligible, so you'll be fine. Easy enough to calculate team points at any stage.

Dariusz - My oversight. I guess I ticked the wrong box. Will update and got one of the team to update.

Craig - Again, my fault. I'll update it.

Also, with regard to the No column. Yes it is your number for the season. After so many drivers not getting the request a number idea right I have gone with straight numerical list. If you can update your skin thats great, if not it shouldn't effect things too much.

I made a bit of a mistake... I never told Jonny (HH_DMM) to re register for the rally, also he/we are having issues getting him registered in rally sim as he is using my PC. Can he join this event and rally under my name?

Ross - I will recorrect your grade, it should be 4.

Joakim - You are on the list at number 62, start position 56.

John - Will need to discuss with Pete and Nigel about two drivers using the same signin. I am not sure if his program will be able to handle that.

It was rather a long rally, but with many mistakes with few stage DNF's and many offs and couple of CFH'sa big toll for not preparing proper pacenotes with the RWD car and the result)....

The last two stages were a bliss without any drama, as I now got used to the car and the conditions..

Enjoyed the rally, thanks guys!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back