RDRC S3 Round 3 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (27 Aug - 31 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Nigel:thumbup:, i,m so happy for you to finally win a round, well deserving m8:).

My rally finished at ss1 when my wheel suddenly disconnected half way, tried everything but had to DNF in the end:mad:. 1 CFH on ss6 and few little spins later but no crashes, finished 4min 55sec of Nigel's time. If it wasn't for the disco i would have finished strong 2nd so it was really frustrating rally for me, it could\should have been Team Love & Hate 1 - 2.

Having no runs on RBR for 2 weeks i made 6 hour practice with Nigel on Sunday ( BIG thx for your setups and pace notes Nigel :) ) so i had good..ish pace, being denied podium because of hardware problem is so disheartening..........:drink: .

Thx for all the admin work guys and see y at round 4.

Replays for Senad, i,m sure you will find some action there.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/30136287/Replays.rar

Congrats to all class winners & podium well done!

Overall it was a good rally for me, no major incidents a couple spins and the odd rail ride but no damage.
SS12 cost me big-time, i had 12sec on Garbor going into the final stage and chose the wrong car setup gravel instead of tarmac, Garbor finishing 5sec ahead, sob-sob :frown::D

With not much testing on the wet stuff i really had to drive cautiously and concentrate on increasing my braking distances while keeping in mind brake lock-up & gradient changes. Downhill in the wet is nasty stuff when your trying to bled-off speed (woah horsey!)

Rick & Gabor were really putting the pressure on through out the rally, but luckily i kept my cool were i would normally try and match and take more risks. So i was glad to finish were i did but more glad that i stuck to the plan of not deviating from the pace notes, regardless of what i saw in front of me or what i remember of the stage. This has been my undoing many times especially in the wet.

Lightning pace there Nigel well done!, watch-out team love & hate!:cool:

Thanks to the RDRC crew for putting on another good round, see you all soon.

Replays: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/30136682/RDRC-S3-EMANN.zip

The following replays have been received so far:

Code:
A1-Hubert Smolders
A1-Ian Bundell
A1-Norman Biscuits
A2-Dariusz Swiderski
A2-Eddie Mann
A2-Gabor Tim
A2-John Cunningham
A2-Mark Birney
A2-Nigel Atkins
A2-Norbert Leitner
A2-Roy Magnes
A2-Tor Anders Berven
J-Aaron DeMarre
J-Jani Nylander
J-Jeff Brown
J-Pete Mull
J-Peter Lengyel
J-Tero Leppanen
P-Adam Jonas
P-Alastair Walker
P-Chris Williamson
P-Damien Jones
P-Dubravko Sparovec
P-Eckhart Von Glan
P-Erik Tveit
P-Jeremy Loveland
P-Lukasz Demolin
P-Magnar Haarstadsveen
P-Michael Hammond
P-Mick Aspinall
P-Ondřej Kapal
P-Olli Kauppinen
P-Oscar Hardwick
P-Simone Demi
P-Warren Dawes
R-Christopher Drennan
R-Jonathan Johansson
R-Juen-Jen Wang
R-Niko Puntola
R-Norman Bruce

Started recording for this round, and noticed that there are only 4 different stages that I can view; 1 for 'day 1', and 3 for 'day 2'

15 minutes of video with a single stage would be a bit silly, so I'll probably do a single video for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back