RDRC S2 - Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nijo Rally

Nijo Rally has revealed their 2nd drivers livery. The files can be dloaded here: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/26472641/NijoLeinonen.rar

Samuli Leinonen - Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive #48
Samuli Livery.jpg

Ok, it's official, I won't be making videos anymore :frown:
Tried it again now, and as usual, the disk starts freezing up after half a minute of recording :mad:.

If anyone wants to try and make something, here are all the replays I received from Round 1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6335348/rd reliji/rdrc/RDRC R1 Replays.rar

Sorry all.

Sorry to hear that....maybe your drive is on it's way out :frown:
Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the videos, I've enjoyed them very much :thanks:

Very sorry to hear of your problems too Senad, we'll miss your great videos, they were terrific.
Maybe sometime you will permanently fix your hardware issues, we all have our fingers crossed for you. :pray:

when skining a 08 Focus 1st i asume you use the 06 template, but how do you add it with the skinmanager as there isen`t a focus08 folder in the skins directory so i made one and installed a 06 skin i downloaded from rallysim, but when i try the 08 focus i only get the default skin. i tried the skin in the correct 06 folder and that works :confused:

Nigel, as far as I know, the 08 Focus uses the 06 Focus model, so any skin has to be placed in the 06 Focus Skin folder.
If you download a skin from RallyeSim and want to install it using the skin manager, you install it to the Skins/Focus06 folder.

If you want to see which car model is used for each car in a Car Pack, go to your RBR Folder/RSRBR and look inside the 7z file for that Pack. Inside there will be a Cars folder which shows which model is used. Often the later cars may use an earlier year model, but will have different physics.

Not sure if that helps or is what you are looking for? If you are looking for more skinning advice, I'm sure some of our expert skinners can advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back