RDRC S2 - Round 3 - Coffs Harbour Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, next round will be harder for most i think;)

But I'm happy finally gaining my first points for the season. Took some effort to do it and I thought I would be closer but over all happy. To my Team Mate Simone Demi, GREAT job mate. The Ckoe Zero/JME rallysport team has been very happy with the overall outcome for the round.

congratulations to all winners, lots of red ink in that lower right hand corner :) but also many red stages up high on the sheet. Did somebody alraedy mention those Auzzie stages are unforgiving ? great rally, anxious to see what's next after Rick's mumblings ...

Great, last year I finished 2nd due to a CFH at only 10s, but this year only one mistake and 6s lost. After that I drive safely to the end of the rally. I am surprised to only win 3 Stages in this rally because on the EU3 8 of the 14 Stages were mine. Congrats to everybody !

Congrats to Sebastien and Norbert! Also Simone seems to have refound his mojo ;)

Well I still have the pace, the only stages that went well were Greenhills and I won both, even tough I was far from my PB... :)

See you at the next one!

At last I got 3 points on group N :), that could have been more if the antivirus has been disabled :).
I wanna thank to my fans, my familly, everybody who believed in me! Now I'm fighting for the championship :poke:!!
And speaking about Mineshaft :), let me show you my approach to the peak :

Yeah!!!I had finally maded a very good race!I'm very happy!Congratulation to Sebastien and Jakub,but congratulations to my TM Rick,for the points in the championsihp!We need those points to return to the top!Great Work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%