RDRC S2 - Round 1 - Rally of Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad result, not even one point :(, but this will make me want to improove more :). at last a 53 drivers entry list, more like a real one and congrats to the winner in both classes , you deserve it.
This year will be more difficult to be on front for the older guys on RD (like me) , cose are so many new veryyyyyy fast drivers (at least in group N).

As a driver.

I never really thought that I would challenge Seb for victory on the snow. But to finish 19th is just heartbreaking. After a lot of practicing and setup work I know my times would be good. But when the pressure of competition was on, i could not pull it together.

As the Director of the RDRC.

WOW, 53 drivers ran the first round, GREAT. While the result was what we expected it was amazing to see so many drivers fighting for stage wins in both leagues. Congrats to Seb, Ben and Garbor in premier and Helder, Norbert and Mick in Champions. The BIG thing that has come out of round one is the level of competition that now exists in our championship. the pace is RED hot. But not only will you have to be fast, you will have to be neat.

I must say though. While I am the one that makes the decisions for the championship, all of the hard work is done by Senad and Lukasz. a MASSIVE thank you to them. It would not be possible without their help.

See you all for round 2.

Wow. I see that no one in the OC4 & EU4 was faster than me in the end, didn't expect that. FTP have to work a bit on the concentration (me) and reliability (Jakub's Focus' malfuction), since we had the potential to snatch 2-3rd & 5th from what I see. That, and the fact that we got a wee tiny point in the first round despite the hardships fills me with optimism. Now is the time for breathing and consistency training to stay calm and avoid mistakes :).

Ben, I don't have any words for you. Seb was expected to represent, but you... and you really just started with the game. That's nothing short of spectacular. Kudos to Helder for beating me by a hair in the end too :).

A bit disappointed with 20th. My caution on Milky and Pribram did my times no good= -3 minutes from fastest times on those stages alone. Then add in errors on Mustaselka and Autiovaara-wish I had spent some time with these stages.

The RBRSR 2011 Focus doesn’t feel as good as the RBRSR 2010 version. I need to do some testing…

Anxiously awaiting the next posting of stages, and hope to be more of a challenge for everyone next round…

Ben, I don't have any words for you. Seb was expected to represent, but you... and you really just started with the game. That's nothing short of spectacular.

Thanks mate :D I am very happy!

RBR is really one of my favorite sims now, I ussually have really concentration problems, but here my concentration is so big 5 minutes seem like 5 seconds!

BIG thanks to Rick, Senad and Lukasz ;) I can't wait for the next one!

fantastic job all around, well done anyone involved, players, modders, admins and all the spouses who gave us time to sit in front of the PC, lol :)

Quite happy with 14th of 32 2nd division players and 32nd overall. Even with all my PBs I would only have made 28th, haha (grins sheepishly)

Very happy with 3rd in class.

I think i was lucky as Oscar had a bad second half of the rally, on the stages that he completed he was quicker than me on all.

Great turn out, if this continues (or gets better) were in for a great season.

Big THANKS to Rick, Senad and Lukasz for superb job.

Precious point's! happy to finish amongst the front runners, still a lot of room to improve.
Amazing pace shown by the podium of bth classes, congrats!:trophy:

The competition heat has definitely been turned up! looking forward to the rest of the season:).

::I get the feeling the next round won't have snow banks to save me?:tongue::wink:

Precious point's! happy to finish amongst the front runners, still a lot of room to improve.
Amazing pace shown by the podium of bth classes, congrats!:trophy:

The competition heat has definitely been turned up! looking forward to the rest of the season:).

::I get the feeling the next round won't have snow banks to save me?:tongue::wink:

Snow yes, banks no;)

I cannot be unhappy with two stagewins in my class on my favourite stage in the rally (driving by memory as I had a codriver I did not understand), it really made up for the bad start and two retired stages. I have sorted the codriver now, so for the next rally I will know how the next corner is on the stages I do not know from before :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%