RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

Well, some people are not open to changing their points of view and are nonetheless willing to endlessly engage in discussions, which automatically become debates that only end if one party is tired of trying.

It's amazing to see how people here make things personal in no time. They do not want to see that the problems lie with aspects of behaviour, rather than personalities and that the solution to the problem lies with pointing out why certain behaviour is counterproductive, rather than putting blame on people publicly as to invoke a community "Shame on you!" on their targets.

I'd like to mention again that we are in a competition with rules and that if those rules are broken all participants can call on incident report system. Apparently it's socially acceptable to publicly assault people's reputations, but it's a big no-no ro actually report their supposed misbehaviour. Yay, forums!

Night lighting is awesome, only bad thing is it´s too bright lol.
Can´t wait for SPA where it will be pitch black around most of the circuit.

-
Found a Road America set which worked pretty good, just put on medium downforce, and rear wing a couple of notches.
still need time to optimize the track as i have only done a lap here or there before.
a 1.41,something for now but i think 39´s are possible with more practice.
Should mention it´s a race set with 60kg´s onboard,

Attachments

• TWIN RING EXPERIMENTAL.sto
    1.8 KB · Views: 560
I did a small test yesterday and I was already in the 1'40 using the fixed setup, more rear wing and low fuel. The best qualifiers in the Proto-GT series were in the 1'39 so no doubt is achievable for fast guns like Hampus. Definitely a fun track.

Teaser from SPA, not sure i will finish this one but hopefully i do.
Just 30 seconds so not that much to see.

If any of the GT1 or GT2 drivers have saved the replay, if you want you can send it to me.
Only need the race and i will stop seeing most action after a lap or so due to iRacing cutting off everyone on the other side of the track etc.

Done a 1.38.9 with an oulton park setup so should be able to get that much lower. Probably won't bother racing again in the series as it is seemingly populated by whiners and idiots, but do think Hampus needs to be beaten fair and square in the last race so we will see :D

Farooq, you can go in and cut the replay from pacelap to halfway through if you want, should not be that big after that.
Try Rapidshare.com for uploads, thank you.

Gary, :) nice time, just don't choke in Qualifying mohaha :)
Jk, i think you or Ivan will win this one but as i said before SPA, if you make a mistake i will be there to pick up the pieces :)

My sights are set on Blais, i need to beat him to win this i believe.

Farooq, you can go in and cut the replay from pacelap to halfway through if you want, should not be that big after that.
Try Rapidshare.com for uploads, thank you.

Gary, :) nice time, just don't choke in Qualifying mohaha :)
Jk, i think you or Ivan will win this one but as i said before SPA, if you make a mistake i will be there to pick up the pieces :)

My sights are set on Blais, i need to beat him to win this i believe.

For a guy that don't give a rat's ass about a stupid PC game championship you looks like you're taking this very seriously... Shouldn't be too hard to beat a guy like me that is usually 1 or 2 seconds slower than you and is on top of standings just because of low attendance and because you screwed up at Sebring and played the prima donna at Texas... ;)

You should better put your sights on Dmitry since I won't be there for this last event. My wife had planned something for us that day and after thoughts I rather be with my family than wasting my time with a «bunch of whinners and idiots» to use Gary's words!! :cool:

Thanks Yoeri for having put up this season and have fun all on this last one!

For a guy that don't give a rat's ass about a stupid PC game championship you looks like you're taking this very seriously... Shouldn't be too hard to beat a guy like me that is usually 1 or 2 seconds slower than you and is on top of standings just because of low attendance and because you screwed up at Sebring and played the prima donna at Texas... ;)
well at least i don´t think people will steal points from me :)
I take racing seriously and obviously want to win everything if that is possible but i won´t lay sleepless or get depressed for not winning a simracing championship lol.

You should better put your sights on Dmitry since I won't be there for this last event. My wife had planned something for us that day and after thoughts I rather be with my family than wasting my time with a «bunch of whinners and idiots» to use Gary's words!! :cool:
That´s great but we all know your wife forced you :D

Thanks Yoeri for having put up this season and have fun all on this last one!
First thing we actually agree on, that´s worth a toast!

Anyone up for some practice tomorrow Sunday?
It´s the last race guys, it would be great to get together a few guys and just do a 2 hour session full stop.

If i get 5 replies from guys i´ll host one tomorrow at 19.00GMT.

We´ve had problems along the way but let´s finish strong.

I would like to resign from this league please, good luck with the numbers for the race today, never seen a less active league in my life.

Congratulations to whoever wins the LMP2 and GT1 class and congratulations to Bjorn Spindel, thanks to all the setups and fantastic driving, you have been a dream to pass on track as well as many others.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.1%