RDHGP S6 - Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Historic Grand Prix Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes
  • Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640 pixels width.
  • Movies may be embedded.
  • Please do not post reactions or requote someone's post.
  • Please click the Thanks button to express your undoubted appreciation.

Below is a 6 minute vid of the last few laps at Kyalami. It displays Bo's awesome ability to put his Bimmer in all the right places while defending against Jay and I. Funny thing is, when we finally think we are gonna get through, Bo puts the hammer down in the long straight and shows us that the Bimmer definitely has just a bit more top end than the 914. It's too bad Jay had to spin and fall out of the trio, cuz it was so much fun while the 3 of us were going at it.

Enjoy...(you can watch it in HD720p)

Carlos, good video! Thanks! It's very interesting to review video after some time of our races. Remember those moments. And especially, to look at other guys. You begin to realize how many events happening on the track, regardless of whether it was a fight - for the 1st or 19th place at the finish. After the race, I watch videos not only from my own part, but I try to look at the other. For some time now, I want to do some video after our race. You will have to give me a couple of lessons on the creation of such video. :wink:

Glad you liked it boys, now I have some idea how time consuming it was for Jari and Bo to make those videos for prior seasons.
Gotta give those guys major props. This stuff takes a bit of time, and I was only focusing on us 3, can't imagine how hard it would be to try to catch all the action during the race in one highlight vid.

That was fun, when there is a few of you doing the same sort of lap times, and your racing close together trying to get the power down first out of the corner to get a run down to the next braking zone, cracking stuff....:). Not easy tho when Bob's in front...:rolleyes:

Highlights Spa

My interpretation of the replay, thx for uploading. But warnings, if you hurting at a bad heart or epileptical fits - dont watch the vid :wink:. Only this, i wanted long time use this backround but well ... it had his effects to the vid. Sorry in advance :redface:.

Happy watching :tv:.

Awesome stuff Andreas! I really love that slow mo & timelapse moments! I was sceptical about the music at the start, but later I realised it fits the video perfectly.

10/10 mate

Now you have an obligation to make this kind of videos after every race. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back