Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
rdhgp_4.jpg

This thread can be used for questions, chat and support

Anyone interested in weekly preseason events leading up to the start of the league?

My suggestions:
1.) Use only the cars available for the Historic Grand Prix league
2.) Club races will be a dual race format 2 X. 25 minutes (two half distance league races will give people who have a problem in the first race to turn around and have a good event)
3.) Run the club events the same night and timeslot of the league
4.) Every other week use one of the tracks included in the league schedule
5.) Name it something catchy like: Inaugural Race Department RFactor2 Historic Grand Prix Preseason Events

There are only seven Sundays left before the first event. Weekly club events should build up interest, participation, and familiarity which should improve the quality of the racing when the league starts.

I would love to see more people on track!:):):)

I left the league not just because I'm slow but there is so little interest, also in the club. People seem to be more interested in the Megannes and closed cars. I thought ISI Masters would tip the balance but I still ended up on my own on race days. I thought If I left, more would join in as they wouldn't have to negotiate their way around me. Imho, as a cockpit driver I need the cockpit to look good and the open wheelers are the only ones that fit the bill for me. And they feel good

guys ARL are running a fun league for F3 and are pulling in 19 drivers a meeting with a mix from all over the world , 33 in total have signed up for it and its growing , i only found out about it by visiting thier open race server and joining a practice event, the format is simple and FUN with a wide spread of driver skills and ages.
The fun angle is the important thing , if you propose to race f2 in the wet then that is not fun racing , its not even racing its just an exercise in survival , the f3 wet race we run was bad , f2 with the power they have would be a waste of time .
Maybe you should think of having an open server to advertise the league and draw in drivers, check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%