RDHCS S9 - Round 3 - 100km (25 laps) - Donington Park GP - Tue 9th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
RaceDepartment Historic Club Series Season 9 Round 3 – It’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want to.
Welcome back to Round 3 of the RDHCS Season 9. Round 2 was a tricky proposition to throw at you so early in the season, but if it was all too easy, it wouldn’t be the challenge of the RDHCS. There were a number of very close battles through the race length right up and down the field, again with very good manners reported by all. Umbria was a real challenge, and a real tyre ripper, presenting differing problems to all vehicle types, meaning close, mixed class battles again.

Just to give you fair warning, this race is taking place on my birthday, so I will be constantly harping on about getting older, rubbish presents and chocolate cakes in general – hence this rounds password. Get used to it, it isn’t going to stop.

Moving 915 miles North West, we depart the warm sun, olive groves and aqueducts of Umbrian Italy to arrive at the overcast and rain blown North Leicestershire in October site of the Donington Park GP circuit in England. Sounds appealing, I know.

event3.jpg

Circuit Notes
Located in the centre of Englands glamorous triangle of Derby, Loughborough and Burton upon Trent, Donington Park is one of the more famous circuits in the UK, and also one of the oldest. The first race (using motorcycles) was held in 1931 on normal width unsealed estate roads. Fred Craner, the force behind the circuits creation and for whom the famous “Curves” are named, then gained permission to create a permanent circuit on widened and tarmac sealed roads for the sum of £12,000. The first car race was held in 1933 to open the new circuit, with a further 3 meetings that year. The first Donington Park Trophy race was held on 7 October that year, and the 20-lap invitation event was won by the Earl Howe in a Bugatti Type 51. The circuit hosted Grand Prix 1935, 1937 & 1938 before the MOD requisitioned it as a vehicle depot during World War II.

The circuit re-opened as home to the Wheatcroft family’s car collection in 1971, and then to racing in 1977. The Melbourne Loop was added in 1985 (named because it points to the Derbyshire town of Melbourne rather than any linkage with the Australian city & F1 venue – prosaic but true) to extend the circuit length to the 4.2km that we will be racing on.

The circuit has hosted every major (and probably most minor) motor racing classes available in the UK – including Ayrton Senna’s fabled drive to victory in the rain in the 1993 European Grand Prix. The gentlemen of the RDHCS will be following in Senna’s footsteps, although almost certainly drier.

A lap of Donington GP begins on the decent length Wheatcroft straight, across the S/F line and getting up to pretty high speeds before the tricky lap opener, T1R – Redgate.

Redgate is always tricky, because it’s not constant radius, there’s no helping camber, and it opens onto a fast section of the track, so you are always looking to attack. Redgate is generally best taken conservatively on entry and then attacked later in the corner, because the penalty for going in too hot is a trip across some slippery grass and gravel.

Accelerating out of Redgate, you are flat out in the RDHCS cars through the next section, T2R – Hollywood & T3L – the Craner Curves.

Hollywood will be taken full throttle by everybody, all still accelerating from Redgate. Hollywood drops away, lightening the cars over the crest meaning that Craner, in some cars at least, may need to be taken with a dab of brakes just to settle the cars weight down. However Craner is taken, you will still be travelling at a fair old rate of knots at exit.

Coming out of Craner you are barrelling downhill, but then it’s hard and early on the brakes for undoubtedly the best corner on the circuit, T4R – Old Hairpin. The approach is downhill, extending the braking distance, and the additional result of that downhill approach is that the corner is negatively cambered, so cars will understeer through here. In most cars, it’s a case of lining up wide left, braking early, turning in early and hard, lifting off to get the rear moving slightly to counteract the understeer generated by the downhill approach, and then powering through the apex nice and early in a slight 4 wheel drift. Get the Old Hairpin correct, and it’s a glorious feeling. Get it wrong, and you’ll be scrabbling across outer kerbs, and almost certainly grass, or even worse, accelerating too hard and getting the nose spinning towards the inside of the track and into the tyres.

Power out of Old Hairpin, along the short straight there and turn in early to drift across the apex of T5L – Starkey’s I, under Starkey’s Bridge with the Blue Flame on top, still accelerating, and again as the track starts to turn uphill through T6L – Starkey’s II. Exiting Starkey’s, it’s hard on the brakes uphill for T7R – McLean’s.

McLean’s is another tricky corner, not as tight as it first appears, but crested near the apex so the exit is blind until you get beyond the crest, slippery on the exit, with disrupting kerbs on the inside on the tight line, and dusty, low grip earth outside the low outer kerb.

A shortish stab of acceleration follows out of McLean’s onto another uphill section, before braking for T8R – Coppice. Coppice is approached uphill, with a crested apex, and a blind exit onto the fastest part of the track, but the exit also has bumps to upset the driver who doesn’t give it the respect it deserves and who rushes to open the taps on the straight. If not the best corner on the track, it’s certainly one of the trickiest.

Scrabbling around for traction, sliding around on the limits of adhesion, you press hard -but gently- to get on the power onto Starkey’s straight. The cars can wander around as you go over the crest and under the Dunlop Bridge, reaching top speed on the lap before getting hard on the brakes for T9aL & T9bR – The (Fogarty) Esses.

The Esses are very closely arranged, and are protected by high kerbs, dusty off road surfaces and cut warnings. Firing out of The Esses, you accelerate as hard as your level of grip will allow, onto the steeply downhill Shields Straight, taking care to align yourself through the slight elbow, before getting hard and early on the brakes for T10R – Melbourne Hairpin. Like the Old Hairpin, the approach is steeply downhill, and that downhill slope means that the corner is negatively cambered, making turn in even harder to get done. The track is slippery down the bottom of Melbourne, so getting back on the accelerator needs some circumspection otherwise you are very likely to spin your rears and onto the grass infield.

Get back up the hill, and be looking for brake markers as the road flattens and then gently slopes downhill again for the final turn of the track, T11L – Goddards. The track we’re driving differs slightly from the map as the pits on this layout are AFTER Goddards, not before as shown on the map. You can just make out the grey line after Goddards that shows the pit entrance. The apex slightly falls away, so it is difficult to get the power down as early as you would like, and turning in early to compensate will send you across bumpy and low grip inner kerbs.

Once you’re settled, stand on the loud pedal across the grid, under the gantry, across the S/F line and start another lap of Donington GP.

500px-Donington_as_of_2010.svg.png

The Race Director has some notes for drivers. Please see the track map above for location of Race Direction note:-

All Corners Without Exception – The kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times. Again, there are NO exceptions to this rule at any point on the circuit. Any exception to this rule is deemed illegal, any advantage gained by this method must be ceded immediately. Report people deliberately and excessively cutting. The worst offenders from previous seasons have not signed up, so I hope that this will be a non-issue this season.

Racing Room must be given to all drivers – and this works both ways. Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly.

T1R – Especially on Lap 1. Be aware of people as you turn in here, it has the possibility to cause huge problems if drivers don’t respect each other. Be aware that any incidents caused by reckless or over aggressive driving in Turn 1 during the first lap will be dealt with severely, probably with a “no quali” penalty for Round 2.

T4R – Old Hairpin. It’s not the most dangerous corner in and of itself, but it WILL be the scene of people going off, so I’m going to remind you all about safe re-entries to the track being an absolute must.

T9aL & T9bR – The Esses. I’ll remind you all again that you must have 2 wheels within the white lines at all points on the track, so do not cut these Esses. Moreover, please report anyone deliberately cutting here.

T10R – Melbourne. Like Old Hairpin, this is likely to be the site of some spins and offs, so care in recovery and re-entry to the track is a requirement here. You made the mistake – DON’T stuff up someone else’s race because of your hurry to get back on track. Take your medicine and do it safely.

T11L – Goddards. It is very possible that, if you are too eager on the accelerator coming out of Goddards, you will lose the rear, and point your nose straight up the Pit Entrance. If you do start to go up there TAKE YOUR MEDICINE and DON’T throw your car back across the racing surface if you are not under full control. Put your limiter on, go through the pits, pay attention to the exit lights to see if anyone is approaching, and rejoin safely.

All points on the track – General Items
Drivers may put on their lights (and keep them on) during a timed qualification lap, so other drivers know to get out of the way when safe to do so.
No lights are to be flashed at any stage, under any circumstances, during the Race Session.
No Chat during the Quali or Race except by Race Control for information.
The Track must be re-entered safely so as not to ruin other peoples races.
Car damage must be assessed realistically to know if it is possible to make the pits or not.

Incidents, Investigations and Penalties
There were no reported incidents from Round 2
There was 1 no no-show in Round 2 where Tim Ling receives an infraction.

As a change from last season, and as a result that I am personally reminding you of each race with the new posts and the PM for passwords, 2 no-shows will mean removal from the League, whether they are consecutive or not.

Please remember, the League staff will only review incidents if they are reported to them.

No report = no review.

Please try and remember the incident reporting guidelines: review, cool off, review again. Only after following the above process, and if you are convinced you still need to report it, should you let the League staff know. Please give as much information as possible during the report (time of incident, drivers involved etc.) Accident reports made within 24 hours of race completion will be ignored.

Any accusations or complaints aired in the Chat during or after a race will mean a penalty levied on the person complaining or making the accusations, even if a subsequent official complaint gets found in their favour. I simply will NOT tolerate any post race finger pointing.

Liveries
You have chosen your car and livery already, and you must only drive your chosen car at any time during an RDHCS event. Every driver has a unique livery in this season of RDHCS.

Reporting Attendance
As GPCOS seems to be down, I will be sending a PM with the round password to all Signed-Up drivers. I will also be running an “Attendance” post. If you are definitely driving, you need to “like” the post. If you are NOT driving (or if you are unsure of attendance) you must post a reply to say so. If there is no response, or if a response is posted after 2 hours before race start time on race day, it will be treated as a No-Show. Again 2 No-Shows will mean removal from the league.

Scoring System
Points are scored down to P20 (75% distance completion required) so people can fight for some points no matter where they are on the track, and hopefully have a season long battle with people around them in the League.

The Distribution is as follows for 100km events :
P1 - 25 pts
P2 - 22
P3 - 20
P4 - 18
P5 - 16
P6 - 15
P7 - 14
P8 - 13
P9 - 12
P10 - 11
P11 - 10
P12 - 9
P13 - 8
P14 - 7
P15 - 6
P16 - 5
P17 - 4
P18 - 3
P19 - 2
P20 - 1

1 point for fastest race lap
1 point for qualifying on Pole

Just to give you fair warning, this race is taking place on my birthday, so I will be constantly harping on about getting older, rubbish presents and chocolate cakes in general – hence this rounds password. Get used to it, it isn’t going to stop.

Yup, you must be getting old brutha...I would NEVER complain about chocolate cakes:confused: !! NEEEVVVEEERRRR!!!!

:p :roflmao: Happy B-Day sir!!!

ALSO....
I just wanna say that I don't think Dmytro was trying to point out mistakes. I think he was trying his hardest to have just one more measly lap of outrageous fun in this wonderful track alongside these amazing cars piloted by the nicest gentlemen.

I don't blame the poor fella.:D

Hell of a briefing as always birthday boy!!

ALSO....
I just wanna say that I don't think Dmytro was trying to point out mistakes. I think he was trying his hardest to have just one more measly lap of outrageous fun in this wonderful track alongside these amazing cars piloted by the nicest gentlemen.
You can put the sunniest spin on it you like, Carlos. I remain implacable in my unimpressedness.

Oh no. A big apology to Jay for wiping him out half way through the race. I went for a trip on the grass, tried to keep it smooth when rejoining but spun it up at the last second right into Jays path. Just had to quit out of embarrassment.

I am one big misery. I could do really well this time, I loved the track, the car.

First laps I was careful and settled behind Bob and Stuart, and I was surprised, I could stick with them. But then, when I though I finally got the brakes right, they betrayed me in the fast right turn and I spun. Then it was going from 10 to 5 - I lost all my concentration due to this and spun for another 3 times in just 2 laps.

But I didn't give up and started my race from scratch. I calmed down after some laps and caught Hans - but then, there it was again. I tried to overtake him, lost it (thanks god I didn't take you down with me) and my concentration was gone once again.

I was somehow surviving trough the rest of the race. But around 20. lap my brakes failed me again, but this time it was for the last time - I hit a tyre barriers and the engine was done.

I am quite disappointed tonight, because I was ambitious and stable. And it was hell of a fun!

I hope the rest of you will do better than me. See you in 14 days

First race for months, and it went about how I expected.

Lap 1 I hit Hans, though his car was jumping around a lot, then just before half distance I hit Simon going into the Melbourne hairpin. Totally my fault, as I missed my braking point. This flipped poor Simon onto his side, where he was stuck. I had to tap him again to knock him onto his wheels :-(

I was a little surprised at how slow the Alfa was, though Donington is a fast track. Hope I can do better at Estoril

First I must say " :( Sorry Roland .... In replay I see that we made contact......:redface: because of my mistake. You had complete rights to your position and I slid into you. Truthfully I never felt any bump but I saw you spin in my mirror and that is why I spoke up in race. It would only have bothered me alittle bit to wait for you :D if you had asked but I know some people don't feel comfortable saying that at times. Too bad man because I think you would have gained a position or two before the finish if not for that. I don't like to gain any advantage unfairly in anything. I don't have much, I am just an old, poor, retired teacher, but I can share with you a nifty Nissan Setup done by my old buddy Warren if that will ease the pain and anguish somewhat. Sorry again"

Other than that unfortunate incident I really had a blast. Warran's setup did it 's magic, I was able to stay focused for the most part. I had a few slips and people took advantage of them but other than that it was all peddle to the floor, good drivers racing hard. I must admit 3/4's through the race I was getting mentally tired and I had to fight off the tendancy to daydream, thinking about non race thoughts...:whistling: . I leave it at that.

Warren my secret you asked for is " hardly look at XD driver position indicator anymore...focus on the road ahead, boxers rather than briefs "

Dam nice track...good all round design in my opinion.

Wd done Ross, Martin and Neil, Thanks Stu for the exciting event and cheers to all drivers.. good to see Tim back.

Warren my secret you asked for is " hardly look at XD driver position indicator anymore...focus on the road ahead, boxers rather than briefs "

Damn!! That isn't much help Jack, I hardly look at XD anyway (and I was in my pyjamas :redface:) . Try to extract some more secrets from Ross for next Round. :p

My report now.

Another very enjoyable morning with a great group in good cars. I've never been confident at Donnington, dunno why, so my aim was to have a solid clean race and hope for the best. It pretty much went to plan.
Qualy was brief, did three laps and managed a PB, so decided that will do me. Started from P7 which is ok.

The start was very "busy", with quite a bit of paint being swapped, with a couple of drivers liking my green paint, but generally pretty clean. My total focus was on avoiding others as much as possible, and after two laps I was able to finally settle down and see where I was. Back to P10, and in a familiar spot between David in front and Roland's wide Wedgie bobbing around my rear end. The biggest (and pleasant :)) surprise was seeing my Nissan "buddy" Jack about three cars ahead and going like the clappers.
After a couple of laps, a couple of unfortunate incidents ahead saw me up to P7 and getting a close view of Jack holding off David with some good driving. Jack made a little mistake in the Esses, letting David through and putting me hot on his heels. The most scary part of the race was around the mid point, I had been harrassing Jack for several laps and looking to find any chance of a pass (which was proving very difficult unless Jack made another mistake, but he wasn't obliging), but I had Dmytro weaving all over my rear, recovering from his earlier incident. Eventually I found an opening past Jack in the Melbourne hairpin, and Dmytro followed me through the little gap. After Dmytro slipped past me, I was able to find the rhythm and settle into a comfy P6 which I held to the finish.
Great racing with Jack, David, Roland, and Dmytro through the race. :thumbsup:.

Grats to Ross for a dominant win, and well done to Martin and Neil for the podium.
Thanks to Stu for the organisation, and to all who joined. This is still the best League Series I have been involved in, really enjoying it so far (and the Skyline too ;)) .

An okay start, was careful in the first few corners. Got a small bump from someone on the outside of turn 3, right side of the car ended up on the grass, and I was in a bit of trouble. Kept it going straight, and got it safely off the road in turn 4, without any further contacts, so all was well.

After that it was mostly a lonely race. A second or two too slow for the guys ahead, and a second or two too fast for the guys behind.

Fastest Alfa, good enough.

Congrats to the guys on podium, thanks to the organizers, see you in the next one.

My report is gonna pretty short this time cuz it was a bit uneventful.

During qualy I manage to pull my first 145.9XX since I've been practicing, that's more than a week lol. I basically stole 6th starting position from Warren by just .015. I was running 47s most of the time with the occasional 46 here an there so I was very happy with my qualy and my fluke 45 lap.

Race starts and everything is clean and smooth around me, nothing negative to report. Very early into the race I'm chasing Neil in his wonderful sounding Vette. Trying my very best to keep up with him but he's slowly pulling away. Every time there's a bit of straight track, he puts a little more gap between us until he's nothing but a small red spec in the horizon.

We were running 5th and 6th when Dmytro and (I think Jay? not sure) have an off and hand Neil and I 3rd and 4th. I try my best to keep the guys behind me away, but it's only a matter of time before Dmytro comes back and reclaims his position from me. He closed the gap between him and I so fast I didn't even try to hold him back lol. It would have been a crime to slow him down. I basically just let him past.

After that it was just me til the finish line, no more battles or chasing or being chased. Warren was closing the gap though, and would have definitely caught me had the race been longer. But it wasn't and I came home in a very happy 5th spot.

Many thanks to Thommo for his efforts and his great work with this league.
Thanks to all who showed up as well.

Grats to Ross (you are killing it man!!), Marty, and Neil.

Qual 4th
Finished 3rd.

What can i say? took it easy at the start and let Dmytro breeze past me at the start comfortable in the knowledge that i had enough power to take it back if i got close enough. After that i had Carlos shadow me for a while, he closed up under braking a few times and was a lot quicker taking the old hairpin but i soon pulled out a gap and with Jay and Dmytro's off i was soon racing on my own with Martin some 12 to 14 seconds up the road.
But driving the Vette around this track is never uneventful, i had the brake balance set at 58/42 to keep the tyre wear even and make it easy to get into the old hairpin & redgate, it worked as i finished the race with xd showing me 11f 11r on the left side (i forget what it was on the right), for the old hairpin it was a case of scrub off speed before the turn in, steer in then a quick dab of the brakes and it pulls round then wait for it to steady up before getting the power down. It was tricky as hell braking for the esses as you needed to give it some gas while braking otherwise it just locks up and throws you off the track so you had to brake early to turn in at the right place to ride the first curb, miss it and it cost 1 sec per lap.
I had my diff power set a bit wrong as some corners i was lighting up the inside tyre too much and was leaving lots of smoke especially at Melbourne but then again it was not me that had to drive through it. ;)
Dmytro caught up just as the race finished and kept me on my toes but unless i made a mistake there was no way past for him.
Thnx all for a nice race, looking forward to the next one now as it has some room for the Vette to stretch it's legs a bit.:thumbsup:

I don't know where went that guy who was sitting at my PC earlier at 17.00 and was faster than me during qual/race by one second. I hate these moments when I can't concentrate only on driving and distracted by unwanted thoughts and emotions.
Yesterday evening everything was wrong for me. Bad lap times, permanent traffic during quali, mistakes in the race.
Race log:
- not bad start, 3rd place
- mistake, Jay ahead, 4th place
- sitting behind struggling Jay
- hard brakes before chicane, loose the car (dunno if I touched Jay, because I did not felt it, sorry Jay, if it was so), 12th place
- fighting with many cars, Stuart, Jacob, Jay, Roland, Jack, Warren, Carlos, mistakes (mine and other guys) and as result - more bad lap times. My apologies to any of you, if I was too pushy. This track is very hard for overtake.
- at last, only in pursuit of the Neil, I almost went with my desired pace, but on last two laps he, as usual, defended very well and I got 4th place.

Thanks to all for the race. Congrats to Ross and podium finishers. Individual "take my hat off" for Rossco's quali lap time. I can make around 1:44.5, but 1:44.0 is something special. Maybe I need more training.

P.S. I don't now why, but only Carlos understood my thoughts and intentions, and the fact that I did not want to point out someone's mistakes, I only wanted to correct, because I love the accuracy. I did not want to offend anyone. I respect the efforts of Stuart in the organization of our competitions. And the fact that the number of laps were not counted so as I thought, does not change anything in my respect for the organizers (I hope this applies to the rest of the participants).
And I want to reiterate, that if you guys need my help in something (in preparation for the championship, in the selection of cars, tracks, counting race laps, brake markers or maybe trees on the track) I am happy to help with it. Done.

Not a lot to say really, managed to crack 1.50.xx which pleased me. Pretty clean start and tucked up behind Norman Bruce until I lost sight of my markers at McCleans, took a dive onto the grass to avoid punting Norman's Beemer up the the bum:rolleyes:

Chased a bit, put a move on Tim through Coppice and then it all went wrong at the hairpin. Cheers for putting me back right Tim:D

Pitted as the car was a bit bent, came out again and the car handled like a giraffe on ice...bugger! Sat the rest out as not really any cornering ability left.

Thanks to Stuart (and belated Happy Birthday) it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully see you all at Estoril.

@Jack Smith, stop being silly!:unsure: What happened IMO was a clear and simple racing incident and nothing more.
You slightly tapped me when for a short moment you lost the rear, and that was just enough to unbalance and spin my car.
Fortunately the guys behind were all able to avoid me and after that I could continue racing, so no harm done.
End of story.:)

You waiting up would not have made any difference for me, and especially not since you were driving so very well all night. I might take you up on that Skyline setup though, one never knows when that might come in handy :D .
We all know you are a very careful and safe yet quick driver to be around, so please stop talking yourself down as you seem to be doing lately. Rest assured I will continue to try and beat you, but if your driving the Skyline keeps improving at the rate it has been for the last few races:confused: you'll soon outclass me bigtime.

Having said that, I should apologise to @Warren Dawes and @Senad Subasic for collecting quite a load of Skyline paint when I almost lost my car at what was my worst start in quite a while, and for apparently not leaving enough room to Senad to safely get through turn 4 in lap 1.
The stupid thing is, I really hadn't figured out your missing turn 4 had anything to do with me until someone brought it to my attention after the race.:O_o::redface:
Probably partly to blame is my current driving view which gives me quite a huge blind spot on the right side, I need to see what can be done. Maybe try using Freetrack during races or so..

Other than that, I had a very fun race once again, surrounded by multiple other cars for most of the race. The Pantera's straight line speed and the relatively narrow track saved me again a couple of times, and without a few silly incidents I might have finished even higher than this 9th place which was where I started as well... Regardless of track position, I just couldn't stop smiling all race long.:)

Congratulations to Ross (again:confused: ), Martin (again:laugh: ) and Neil (Big Block Powerrrr!!:sneaky: )
Thanks to all my fellow racers, hope to see you all next time!

P.S. @Tim Ling: good to see you made it for this one man. Pls try turning that into a habit..

Some screenies may be found HERE

I enjoyed driving the skyline last night despite Donington not really being one of my favourite tracks to race on. I think after the first two rounds i've finally managed to get a decent setup for the Skyline, and this meant i was able to lap consistently without too much tire wear. Surprised myself a bit with the qualie lap, but had a few goes at it, as i wasn't feeling too confident with Martin very close behind.

Thanks to the lapped cars for being so accomodating, cheers Thommo (Happy B'day) & Knut (get well soon) for organising the league, and well done Martin and especially Neil in the tricky Vette for filling out the podium.

Oh no. A big apology to Jay for wiping him out half way through the race. I went for a trip on the grass, tried to keep it smooth when rejoining but spun it up at the last second right into Jays path. Just had to quit out of embarrassment.

Np David i was struggling most of the race any way trying to keep Dmytro behind :) Sry for the late reply been ill all week pain in the ass cold :rolleyes: hopefully better luck next race, still had fun tho..:). This was me fastest lap....

Np David i was struggling most of the race any way trying to keep Dmytro behind :) Sry for the late reply been ill all week pain in the ass cold :rolleyes: hopefully better luck next race, still had fun tho..:). This was me fastest lap....

Thanks for the reply.

Made me laugh as I was suffering from some man flu myself for the last week or so. Didn't want to mention it of course, as it could of sounded like a really lame excuse and I'm far too much of a man to do that ;) Hah, funnily enough, the reason I went off onto the grass in the first place was that I started sneezing, couldn't see properly and as I approached the corner, stomped down hard on the brakes to stop the car but actually stomped on both brake and gas, firing me straight off the track. I really shouldn't have been driving in the first place to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 279 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%