RDHCS S10 - Testing - 30km (12 laps) - Magny-Cours Nat. / Vairano - Tue 12th Feb 2013

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Thread Open Soon.
magnycoursnat.jpg

vairano.jpg

just had some great fun testing ... Its really good to see the different cars and how there going to preform...:)

Also how close the average times are,,, i put in a few single fast laps but looking at the average its rather close..;)

I hope ill get back in time for some action tomorrow night maybe 2nd session ... back to the hospital tomorrow for a little op.. so don't know how ill feel later,, But hope you all have fun and ill be there for the start of the league..:rolleyes:

Lots of time to get used to all the cars on track with a little race at the end..
It wouls also help if as many as possible could also connect up to T/speak, even if you dont want to talk or have a mic.. you can listen or maybe there is some instructions that need to be called out..:)

The races are just to allow us to have a little competition, to check our starts etc. There are no points, nothing to play for, treat it as fun. Be a gentleman, follow club rules and you'll have no problems

But - treat it like anything else, you will be penalised as if it was a League race.

Don't start your season on minus points and no quali sessions, just enjoy actually getting out there with everyone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%