RDHCS S10 Attendance Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
This will be the thread where you will be required to indicate your attendance for the Rounds of RDHCS S10. Each round will have its own thread, and will be created after I have informed you of the Round password by PM.

To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.

To indicate non-attendance (or if you are unsure of your attendance), you need to post a reply.

If you have not responded to the thread by 18.00 London time on the day of the Race, you will be deemed to be attending.

2 "No-shows" during the season will result in your removal from the League.

I cannot "like" my own posts, so I will only post when I cannot attend, and will use the "non posting = attending" rule above.

RDHCS S10 - Round 8 - 200km (31 Laps) - Piddy SH - Sat 1st June 2013
Please respond on this post using the guidelines below

Password has been sent to all participants.

Either Knut Omdal Tveito or Rupe Wilson will respond to any quires.

To indicate your attendance, please "like" the post relevant to the Round you are replying to.(THIS POST)
To indicate non-attendance (or if you are unsure of your attendance), you need to post a reply.
If you have not responded to the thread by 18.00 London time on the day of the Race, you will be deemed to be attending.
2 "No-shows" during the season will result in your removal from the League.
I cannot "like" my own posts, so I will only post when I cannot attend, and will use the "non posting = attending" rule above.
This post section is for the sole use of attendances and Staff

Oh, snap. Two things happened: I didn't realize the race was on the 1st, but even if I did I was at work at that time, so there was no way I could make it. I wouldn't be able to make it tonight either, this HCS was really difficult for me, hopefully I will be able to get a less sieve-like season in the future.

Hopefully you all had some quality racing fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%