RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

Since this weekend they are F1 is in Canada I was thinking if we could move the race start a couple minutes back, so we can still watch the F1 qualifying?
Why not record the qualifiying if you're desperate to see it, lol? Alternatively give Road Atlanta a miss.

Don't see the point moving the schedule around. Not everyone may be bothered about the qualifying (or may already be recording it to watch it after they have raced @ Road Atlanta).

You could always ask Charlie Whiting to delay the start of the qualifying sessions for you, lol.

:D

Well that was pretty bad for me :p I came in with zero practice, felt that I could go reasonably fast in the race though so wasnt too worried.

Got off to an odd start, cars going everywhere, made it through that clean, but after that I just couldnt keep the car on track. I think maybe it being 5am where I am and the fact I hadnt slept played some part. Overall, big dissapointment, hopefully I can put some effort into the final race and redeem myself a bit :p

I had to quit immediately to save my account status. ;)
Too bad that this has happened because I'm racing exlusively in this league and prepared for 3 weeks for this very race.
But ther's no anger anymore. This is racing and could happen to anyone. Anyway the accident was a deadly one. We'd be dead for sure if this happens in real life. :)

I had to quit immediately to save my account status. ;)
Too bad that this happened because I'm racing exlusively in this league and prepared for 3 weeks for this very race.
But ther's no anger anymore. This is racing and could happen to anyone. Anyway the accident was a deadly one. We'd be dead for sure if this happens in real life. :)

It's alot more expensive in real life as well. :D

Good to get back racing with RD. Started on pole, didn't get that great of a start as Max takes the lead heading into T1. First couple laps it was Max, myself and Yoeri all bunch together less than a second apart. Max goes slightly wide at T5 and take the lead. For the next 20 laps it was an intense battle between Yoeri and myself. I knew at T5 was where Yoeri was gaining the most time on each lap. And it got a bit stressful seeing a 4 second lead dwindle down to 1 sec. But was able to lap consistently around the times I was running in practice for this event for most of the race and brought her home for the race win!

I haven't won an official race yet on iRacing :O_o: But this one was my 3rd win on RD! :)

Thanks to RD and Yoeri! Looking forward to the finale at Indy Road.

The championship is quite exciting going into the final race at Indy.

Nathan Robinson leads the championship over Max Reed and me, but there are only three points between the three of us. Peter Szabo and Josh Barton also still have a shot at the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.1%