RD iRacing Road Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, Would you participate if race department started a MX-5 series? I think back to how much fun I had in the mini races on race on. I think the MX-5 is just as if not more fun. I know it is a rookie car, raced on only 2 tracks but with a wider selection of tracks and some good drivers that race department has, I think this would be a lot of fun. So vote maybe we can persuade the powers to be to act on this before some other site does.

I regret I must withdraw from this league. I have a stye in my right eye that prevents me from racing. I can;t raqce more than 2 or 3 laps before it becomes painfult and tears up to the point where I can't see to drive. Sorry guys, have a great league and I hope to be back racing in a month or so.

Enjoyed it, but would have been even better if I could catch up Nathan earlier and play the game for the champagne. I'm really upset because of the first lap. I had a spin there and lost about 10 seconds. I missed those seconds so much at the end.

That was a great time. Found myself in great position early and when max had issues around lap 9 i took over the lead and never looked back. I was watching my gap to peter the whole time and held it around 5 seconds for a few laps until he started cutting in a bit. This caused me to brake late for a few turns but never anything too deadly. I was playing it real safe the final 2 laps and peter was bobbing in my rear view the final few turns but i knew if i just took it easy i could take the win. I didnt have the castest pace but 21 laps of practically mistake free driving was what it took to win it today. My first win here at racedepartment and it feels good. Thanks a bunch to kevin whos setup i was riding on. Very driveable :)

2rounds to go!

After contact into turn 1 on lap 2 the 3 minute trip to the pits put me a lap down. A couple laps later a self induced spin put me another lap down. No sense in running around 2 laps down with only 8 guys in the race so I exited early.

I like iRacing very good stuff. I managed to mess my setup for the race...must learn how to do the basics..save file load file:) I had a good start found myself in 3rd but in the shuffle geting there I ended up with a flat tire or something spun out back to the pits. Crew fixed me up and completly stuffed the fuel tank and added all the weight they could dump on the car it felt real heavy...so I cruzed around the best I could. Thanks to the people that put this together. Need more people to race. Racing with iracing is worth the investment if anyone is worried that it is not what they claim. The track scaning is very real having some real world experence on some of these tracks I am very pleased with the level of detail. Suzuka was fun....all those who signed up and missed it.....well we will see you next time. Heal up Kenny...Yard work 2 Kenny 0.....he raced with bandages on his hands...Racers race...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back