RBR Mod Collection; Season Mod Problem

I downloaded the Mod collection to get the new seasons, but everytime I try to select a new one (e.g. Season 2005) It says the new car names but doesn't show new cars or car skins in the select screen or on a stage..
Is that normal or do I have a problem?
please help, thanks in advance
Krolfox :)

That's not my video, but I have run a rally season before using one of the RSRBR carpacks and it's just like the video shows. Are you trying to run the game from the original RBR icon? Use the RSRBR icon (RS) to start the game, click "alone" and select the carpack you want. Launch the actual game with the "SSE" button (some people use the "RBRdll" button) down at the bottom. And you should be good to go.

That's not my video, but I have run a rally season before using one of the RSRBR carpacks and it's just like the video shows. Are you trying to run the game from the original RBR icon? Use the RSRBR icon (RS) to start the game, click "alone" and select the carpack you want. Launch the actual game with the "SSE" button (some people use the "RBRdll" button) down at the bottom. And you should be good to go.
Hi:)
Thanks for the help.. i feel quite stupid right now xD but now everything works fine :)

No worries man. While the game and mod are great, it can sometimes be tricky on how to do something the right way to get it all to work. Haha, I know I've been there myself plenty of times. Have fun. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing