Rally - Trouble in Paradise? - Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th January 2013

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
"Trouble in Paradise?"
Mon 14th & Tues 15th January 2013
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 with Update 01 is required for the event!
New cars on stages that often causes trouble
0261545155085.jpg

Sessions: RD Trouble EUX / RD Trouble EU / RD Trouble USX/ RD Trouble US / RD Trouble OC / RD Trouble OCX

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.

Car Pack: R4

Damage: Realistic

SS01: Czech - Hradek 2 - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS02: Czech - Liptakov 1 - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS03: Czech - Stryckovy-Zadni - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS04: Czech - Osli-Stryckovy - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS05: Slovakia - Mlynky - Tarmac - Good - Day
SS06: Finland - Humalamaki - Gravel - Good - Day
SS07: England - Sweet Lamb - Gravel - Good - Day
SS08: World - PTD Rallysprint - Tarmac - Good - Day

EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start: 01:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Eastern Time, Monday) *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *
OCX Start: 10:30 GMT Wednesday

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.

If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.
* EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it may not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod & Update 01, in order to participate!
  • You will also require the R4 car pack.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
  • It is not mandatory, but we advise everyone driving to follow this link and install the patch for update 01.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:
Please Note: R4 cars only!
  1. Jack Hintz - StealthSCG - OCX
  2. Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - OC
  3. Tony Gentile - Tony Gee - US
  4. John Cunningham - HH_BF1 - EU
  5. Rob Venn - Rotaxmax07 - EU
  6. Damien Jones - DJones - OC
  7. Fernando Agapito - Fernando A. - OC
  8. Andrew Koojo - andyone - EUX
  9. Sion Williams - RS Williams - EU
  10. Daniel Monteiro - Daniel Monteiro - EU
  11. Magnus Lindgren - M Lindgren - EU
  12. Christian Struys - snellebelg - US
  13. Paul Newton - iam27paul - US
  14. Henri Korpela - henkka k - EUX
  15. Mike Nelson - JonesyMJ - OCX
  16. Tapio Rinneaho - TTupsi - OCX
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Welcome to the first rally of 2013, first rally with RSRBR 2013, and first rally with the R4 cars.
The rally was an idea from Jack Hintz who wanted to test the R4 cars, and some stages that often are causing problems for drivers before the new RDRC season. This will mainly be a test to see if the stages are causing PC errors or not.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This car is 4WD and handling should be familiar to those used to WRC cars. They are extremely similar to Gr.N, but with a tad more power.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2013, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4. Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. This means the R4 car pack!

5. There is a NEW password for both the servers(sessions) and teamspeak. Please check it out here!

6. Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff! :)

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post! The sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck! And hope that noone gets in any trouble! :)

Jack Hintz - StealthSCG - OC
Can't wait to get back into it after so long, especially with a few tweaks to my setup ;)
Yes, I was playing these stages online just after update 1 got released, and all the original format stages either ended up loading like BTB stage then crashing, or having 2 maps in one (PTD was really bad with this).
I don't know if anybody else is having the same issues, I've already reinstalled and everything, but still the same O_o I can't organise RDRC to commence until these issues are fixed ;)

Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - OC
I am working late this week, so I will have to have an early session.

For the next few weeks we will test out some combinations of cars and stages with thought of the RDRC here in the rally club, so it would be nice if as many drivers as possible joined and left us some feedback on cars and stages so Jack can make a list of what to use and what not to use this year :)

• Deleted member 950

I've added the link to the patch in the first post :)
I wonder when will the Grading test restart:D
Likely skipping this event but consider I may end-up in a R4 so I need some time to consider...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%