Rally - Showtime! - Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th November 2012

Yes, it should, a mistake I guess.

EUY created, starts in a few minutes. Please note there is a new racing club password!

I created the EU session as well. US and USX and OC also have the wrong start time, Roy Magnes, are you able to create new ones? Not sure I'll be up.

• Deleted member 950

Thanks, probably someone forgotten the Summer time has been ended;)
On EUY now~ putting my onboard live to justin as well, for my followers:D

Magnar Haarstadsveen - magnar - EU .......ehh a little late perhaps.
I read the forum here and it looks like there was some wrong time on the sessions so i started the rs center and it was just 3 min to the start so i jumped in...hope it is ok?
Anyway that was great fun. I hit a tree in SS2 and killed the engine and on ss 4 i rolled the car. The rest was ok.....and on these cars you only need side windows ....they are sliding all the way.

Had some good drifts in there! I'll get a compilation vid up later! Along with those drifts were some rolls, a lot of spins and as the times show some slower times than most others but was still fun in the Evo IX Drift machine! :D

Thanks all!

Sion

PS just found out, the Info/Pictures of the cars in D1 - RC2 are completely WRONG! The Polo is deffo not 2WD and 104 bhp! :mad: If I had known that I would have piced something more exciting!

OK Scrap the videos! Can't get the BTB ones to play!

Wow, that was some crazy stuff to say the least! Quite a few rolls and DNFs. Took the least powered car to avoid trouble, but still those 150bhp still seemed like too much, that throttle pedal needed some cuddling, nothing more! Still managed to beat Sion by one tenth of a second on one stage, so pretty happy with that :D

Thank you all for setting up a tough but fun event!

Yeah, I messed up with the staring times. And I will propably do it again :p

Sorry for that, luckily Ole Marius is on stand by/backup when I work the evenings :)

I remembered the new password and all the packs where the stages was, but forgot to add that hour to the start-times :redface:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back