Rally - Modern Times - Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
"Modern Times"

Mon 21st & Tues 22nd January 2013

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 with Update 01 is required for the event!

WRC cars from 2011 and 2012 on a mix of new and old stages

wsodp1.jpg

Sessions: RD Modern EUX / RD Modern EU / RD Modern US 6DD / RD Modern OC

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.​
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.​
Car Pack: WRC 11 and WRC 12
Damage: Realistic
SS01: Czech - Hradek 1 - Tarmac - Damp - Day​
SS02: Czech - Liptakov 2 - Tarmac - Good - Dusk​
SS03: England - Sweet Lamb 2 - Gravel - Good - Day​
SS04: Finland - Humalamaki R - Gravel - Good - Night​
SS05: Japan - Akagi - Tarmac - Good - Day​
SS06: World - Bergheim - Tarmac - Good - Dusk​
SS07: World - Sieversdorf - Tarmac - Good - Night​
SS08: World - Gran Canaria 2000 - Gravel - Good - Day​
EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *​
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *​
US 6DD Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *​
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *​
Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.​
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.​
* EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it may not be created on the Server.​
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.​
NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod & Update 01, in order to participate!
  • You will also require the WRC 11 and WRC 12 car packs.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
  • It is not mandatory, but we advise everyone driving to follow this link and install the patch for update 01.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:
Please Note: WRC 11 and WRC 12 cars only!
  1. Jack Hintz - StealthSCG - OC
  2. Mike Nelson - JonesyMJ - US
  3. Fernando Agapito - Fernando A. - OC
  4. Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EU
  5. John Cunningham - HH_BF1 - EU
  6. Dubravko Sparovec - Dudo S. - OC
  7. Daniel Monteiro - Daniel Monteiro - EUX
  8. Rob Venn - Rotaxmax07 - EU
  9. Ole Marius Myrvold - Myrvold - EU
  10. Timo Hakkarainen -Saku72- EUX
  11. Sion Williams - RS Williams - EU
  12. Paul Newton - iam27paul - US
  13. Senad Subasic - mfodor - OC
  14. Corey Twyman - theFlash - US
  15. Tyrone Frith - tyrone frith - US
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Welcome to our next rally in the series of preparation for the 2013 RDRC. This time around we give the WRC 2011 and WRC 2012-cars a go on a mix of new and semi-old stages and more varied weather. We use this rally as a test of tools and roads, so all feedback is more than welcome.​
DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:
1. This car is 4WD and handling should be familiar to those used to WRC cars. Some of the cars seems to have more power than others though, so be ready for speed and acceleration.​
2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.​
3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2013, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.​
4. Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. This means the WRC 2011 and WRC 2012 car packs!
5. There is a NEW password for both the servers(sessions) and teamspeak. Please check it out here!
6. Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff! :)
If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).​
And then we should be ready for sign-ups. Have fun, race hard, and please report if the stages and cars work well or if there are some problems that happen along the way.​
Best of luck to all :)

Hmmm, Sweetlamb 2 is the only stage I know, I mean I have probably never driven other ones before. AND I haven't insalled the lates version 2013 of the rsrbr yet so lets see if I can make in to this one. I think I Should start practice for next season but there's just so much going on.. I haven't driven since the last season ended so :p If not this week, I can promise I'll be there in next week. I'll make it happen :)

Hmmm, Sweetlamb 2 is the only stage I know, I mean I have probably never driven other ones before. AND I haven't insalled the lates version 2013 of the rsrbr yet so lets see if I can make in to this one. I think I Should start practice for next season but there's just so much going on.. I haven't driven since the last season ended so :p If not this week, I can promise I'll be there in next week. I'll make it happen :)

Sieversdorf goes around the same place as Bergheim, same grape-fields, and even the same roundabout :) So it won't be 100% unknown, just around... 98% :x3:

Fernando Agapito - Fernando A. - OC

Sieversdorf goes around the same place as Bergheim, same grape-fields, and even the same roundabout :) So it won't be 100% unknown, just around... 98% :x3:
I really thought it was a totally new created stage on my first couple drives in it since it's not called Bergheim Reverse :p.

I hope we have all 4 cars this event, would be great to compare them all!

I guess in this pack with a fairly leveled fast cars it would really depend on the driver, like in WRC, I bet if Seb Loeb were driving the Polo R it could give the same race results :D, I mean just look at Mikko Hirvonen he's on the current best team but Ogier is faster than him with a still developing car.

I guess in this pack with a fairly leveled fast cars it would really depend on the driver, like in WRC, I bet if Seb Loeb is driving the Polo R it could give the same race results :D, I mean just look at Mikko Hirvonen he's on the current best team but Ogier is faster than him with a still developing car.

I meant I hope all 4 cars get used :p but yeah it does depend who's driving for comparison.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%