Rally - MINI Monte 2012 - Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st January 2012

I have done a complete re-install and it is exactly the same :(

I used the files I had previously downloaded, so the only other thing i can think is that I should try downloading the install links again and trying from scratch once again?

I hope that works Jimi, maybe you got a dodgy download somehow, there have been plenty of reports of faulty downloads when RSRBR2012 came out. You can test the accuracy of the download by using a Checksum utility provided by RallyeSim.
You need to use this file to check the MD5 number code after downloading and make sure it is the same as the one posted at the bottom of the download link page:
http://download.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=VoirMD5.exe

If all of that doesn't solve your problem, all I can advise is to post a question at RallyeSim, they should be able to get it sorted.

EDIT: BTW, just to be sure, make sure you clear your cache before downloading again.

A nice nostalgic pic to suit the theme of this rally.

MINIRally3.jpg

I hope that works Jimi, maybe you got a dodgy download somehow, there have been plenty of reports of faulty downloads when RSRBR2012 came out. You can test the accuracy of the download by using a Checksum utility provided by RallyeSim.
You need to use this file to check the MD5 number code after downloading and make sure it is the same as the one posted at the bottom of the download link page:
http://download.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=VoirMD5.exe

If all of that doesn't solve your problem, all I can advise is to post a question at RallyeSim, they should be able to get it sorted.

EDIT: BTW, just to be sure, make sure you clear your cache before downloading again.

Thanks again Warren, all your advice is very much appriciated. I didnt try downloading the files again last night, as I got sick of doing installations so I just hooned round in offline mode in a car class that was working for my own entertainment!

I will give it a try later today and I will let you know of my progress.

:)

SORTED!!! :)

I downloaded all the files again and repeated the install for the THIRD time in 2 days, again using the ALL cars pack. I launched the game and I had exactly the same outcome, wonkey wheels! So I uninstalled the ALL car pack and just installed the N4_2000_2 and it works ok, so I guess the fault is within the ALL cars pack. I will leave it like this for now so I can compete tomorrow, and from there I will just individually install the cars that I like or require for club races in the future as and when I need them

Thanks again for all your help Warren! I am now looking forward to tomorrow night

:)

wow, the downhill section towards the end of Joux Verte has some lethal patches of ice approaching hairpins! Even approaching at like 40 mph and gently braking I still lock up!!!

Will be interesting!

EDIT: lol, I was using tarmac tyres, that probably explains it!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%