Rally - MicroMachines - Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th February 2013

Aint making it, my yearly battle with photoshop begins. Who would have thought painting a virtual car black and whipping on some stickers could almost kill a man.
I understand your feeling completely :thumbsup:
5iN0Fulh.jpg

qYCHwEoh.jpg

Some of my skinning work so send me a call if you want some help :)

Will see if JJ will want me to make the skins or if he prefers to make them himself, time will tell :laugh:

ALSO:

Jonatan Åcerclinth - Navitori - EU (might join a later session if I can't make it if that is allright?)

Welcome to the club, Nodar, nice to have you on board :)

Big changes at work this week means that I will have to make an extra session tonigh.
So... Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes - EUY (22:00 GMT)
thanks.
I haven't played this game more than year already :) and never played it online.
downloading BTB france... looks like I wont be able to run BTB France stage, download speed is too slow :/

EUX starts in 20 minutes?

In the future, just drive even though you don't see yourself on the list :)

My mistake that I didn't see you, as you posted right between Roy and the BTB-france discussion.
So a late, and somewhat embarrased Welcome from me! :)
No problem, I am fairly new to all this :)
On a side note, I am realizing that I won't be able to make it for 20:00 gmt, I'll do the next one

Small report from an interesting and frustrating event from the Sweed with a tendency for Manga :whistling:

SS1 - Rally School

Thought I had good pace, no misstakes but was still 3-5 seconds slower than Sion in the Citroen :coffee:
But second of the guys that did the stage so still good :)

SS2 - Stryckovy-Zadni:

I can only say wow..... I had trouble with the stage before the event but on the day I was flying, compared to Sion, Arwyn and Magnus as when I looked after finish the stage being a couple seconds faster than all of them, how it then went I don't know :ninja:

SS3 - The W:

And interesting little stage with a very interesting section going around that barn or what ever it is. Thank the devil I did a test beforehand otherwhise I would be out in the woods somewhere :confused:
A fairly good run it felt like but only third of us :alien:
SS4 - Fraizer Wells:

Had a good run and as far as I can remember no real misstakes. Might have used a too high a gear at some points but had a good flow and the time witnessed about a fairly good one, a few seconds slower than Sion I think :)

SS5 -
Puy du Lac:

Had a good run but had trouble during the last 500 metrs where I went out in the weeds, litterally, and was 10 seconds slower than Arwyn, otherwhise it would have been real close between the 2 of us :D
SS6 - Jourdain:
Here the problems started. Went off 2 times, once it smashed the windscreen pretty bad and then the worst thing that can happen hapened...
I followed the notes but they got dodgy just at the start finish line and I went right just before being able to see the finish and ended up at the start without realizing it so went round for a long while just trying to find my way back as the game gave me a wrong way signal when I backtracked so turned around and then back and then turned around again to finally find the finish, 15 seconds faster than a DNF would have given me :sick:

SS7 -
Col du Vaux:
I shouldn't need to say anything if I had a replay but for some reason they don't give you the chance to save retired stage replays, anyone know why?
came through the second left hander after the start, managed to avoid the fencing but hit the hill on the right side into the next right hander on the flick and the rear tire got off center, if now off the car :confused:
Pressed on to try and salvage some points, went off once but managed to stay off tree not far from the road but into a "k left" the rear end got loose, I tried to floor it but it kept going off the road and a stone ended the stage, about 2 ks into the stage :(

SS8 -
Humalamaki:
Had trouble loading as when I got into the stage the landscape was covering the site forwards at some spots and I had to guess where the road went as I couln't see through.

Survived 2 such things but then I guessed wrong over a crest, hit a stone with the rear and went into the forest at 70-80 ks and it wasn't a nice view I had sitting there :sick:

All in all could have gone better but at least 2 of them wasn't all my fault :speechless:

Had some fun on the School and the Freizer wells stages :)
Hope to see you for the next one :thumbsup:

Jonatan/Navitori out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back