Race #7, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

1) 0:06 I never seen that you can steer braking that hard without blcking the tires.

2) 0:12 Also never seen before steering like this withput huge oversteer :/

3) 0:22 Super traction!!!!!

4) 0:33 Super traction and super entering again!

5) 0:43 Super fail

6) Super traction again, you can be in 4th gear full throttleling in the grass ;D

7) 1:02 massive fail again

8) 1:22 super entering again

Hello Yuri, beleza ?

Então é o seguinte: estão falando que o Tácito é cheater e usou um programa chamado VCRMerge (tem no rfactorcentral.com) e coloca as 3 hotlaps em um mesmo arquivo .vcr para comparar as voltas. Estão dizendo com base apenas nisso, que o Tácito é cheater e a direção não se pronunciou e o resultado oficial já foi lançado. Então é manha isso aí !!

Usem o tradutor... XD

Valeu !!!

Hello Yuri, beleza ?

Então é o seguinte: estão falando que o Tácito é cheater e usou um programa chamado VCRMerge (tem no rfactorcentral.com) e coloca as 3 hotlaps em um mesmo arquivo .vcr para comparar as voltas. Estão dizendo com base apenas nisso, que o Tácito é cheater e a direção não se pronunciou e o resultado oficial já foi lançado. Então é manha isso aí !!

Usem o tradutor... XD

Valeu !!!

Hello Yuri, beauty?

So is the following: we are talking about the Tacitus is cheater and used a program called VCRMerge (has the rfactorcentral.com) and puts 3 hotlaps in the same file. Vcr to compare the turns. Are saying based on that alone, that Tacitus is cheater and direction did not rule and official result has been released. So there is this morning!

Use the translator ... XD

Thanks!!

While it is a very inpolite way to post on an english forum in your own language I will ignore that, since you seem to be associated with Nunes and speak for him here I may reply to you. Of course there is very good proof of what he did, not just a replay evidence (even if this shows quite well that his times are not based on skill), rF_Scan which you seemed to believe was used in FSR indeed wouldn´t have caught this, so maybe he has fooled everyone, including you about his skills previously, or you are part of the project and try to cover it up even though it´s to late.

That you guys try to make a political case out of it is very sad. I sincerely hope people like that wont try to come to FSR again. We have and had people from all over the world racing here, including brazilians (who btw have scored podiums and pole positions long before Nunes ;) ), and everyone who enjoys fair competition is welcome and will be treated as a friend. But people who try to or actually cheat in a race have to feel the consequences.

There is no coming back.

I'm a old brazilian virtual driver, and i need to say:

This is a shame for my country, never thought that Tacito Nunes was a stupid cheater...Thanks FSR for showing that for us! This video can prove everything, Tacito you're a idiot...c'mon get off of virtual races, stop making Brazil image poor than never...

I wanted to drive on FSR really soon, one of my dreams is become a FSR driver, doesn't matter that i'll go top finish in the last position, will a honor to drive here! and stupid people like Tacito comes and kill's my dream...

Tacito deserves this massive ban!

And for RandomnessInside: I really fell this situation man, so sad to loose a great chance for a cheater like this, i've already passed for a situation like this...f**king sad but i can figure that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%