Race 2- sepang track looks terrible.....

Mo Selvarajah

aliensimracer
hello.
is this the definitive final version of the track, that ive just updated via simsync?

because it looks absolutely awful - its like the first version of the sepang track which came out for rfactor years ago - and its missing brake markers, and a bunch of other things -even the adverts still say 'psrtv' on them.

is this gona be changed at all? compared to the excellent fsr version of melbourne, this is terrible in comparison and no fun to drive.

hello.
is this the definitive final version of the track, that ive just updated via simsync?

because it looks absolutely awful - its like the first version of the sepang track which came out for rfactor years ago - and its missing brake markers, and a bunch of other things -even the adverts still say 'psrtv' on them.

is this gona be changed at all? compared to the excellent fsr version of melbourne, this is terrible in comparison and no fun to drive.

Of course this is not final. I think they'll release the final update before the race, just like Melbourne.

If there is another version of Malaysia that can be used it would be interesting to point that out to us, else there can´t be a change indeed, I haven´t heard of any other Malaysia version (except some F1 2010 converisons maybe, which we can´t use) just complaining it´s awful isn´t going to change that. The Banners will be changed for the race, as they were before Melbourne. If anyone wants to volunteer doing that so these updates come earlier, feel free to do so. There currently is noone to do this job apart from our President.

WEll THERE YOU GO - thats TONS TONS Better than whats currently being used. Why on earth can't we use this instead???? come on guys spread the message and lets use this version instead.

WEll THERE YOU GO - thats TONS TONS Better than whats currently being used. Why on earth can't we use this instead???? come on guys spread the message and lets use this version instead.

It´s not that easy, as I said, FSR needs more people to help, because currently there is noone available to search for new trackversions before each race. Feel free to contact David to take over the track selection/preparation.

HOW the track looks doesn't matter to me. As long as it's ok to DRIVE on it, I'm fine with it. I mean, do you look more at the banners on the side etc then actually watching the car in front or behind you? That doesn't sound too promising for the race. Focus more on the driving and stop complaining about the look of the track.

i just tested the track
sorry to say this but the track adds nothing new........
the curbstones are uglier(in my opinion)
Track is almost an copy of what we are using now only brake marker are not their if you want just copy brake markers search for them in the files and try to add them why make a track which is not better then we have just because of the brake markers......
also my camfiles are not in it we could implent them off course but this is useless debate of a differant track to use while the 1 we have is good enough alrdy much smoother anyways

also the amound of complaints u get of people alrdy testing on a track and then we change 3 days before a race its a no go u will get angry drivers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back