Race #2, Bahrain: Race Briefing

Why can't I race , what the hell is wrong with this. I got parc ferme setups for Q and I got freakin disqualified. And someone was telling me that I joined in a Q2 session. + why does it show GRID 1 race if there was Q2 session and why did I got PARC FERME setups with 9L of fuel. I've been working hard for this race and now I can't race AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! If that happens to me again in next race, I'm done with FSR!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Why can't I race , what the hell is wrong with this. I got parc ferme setups for Q and I got freakin disqualified. And someone was telling me that I joined in a Q2 session. + why does it show GRID 1 race if there was Q2 session and why did I got PARC FERME setups with 9L of fuel. I've been working hard for this race and now I can't race AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! If that happens to me again in next race, I'm done with FSR!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Are you Kevin Siggy?

You were 19th in Q1 and you did a lap in Q2 when I said in the chat "Only top 10 is allowed to do Q2" before moving to Q2.
You need to read the rules and understand the race procedure.

But why it didn't allow me to use my setups for Grid 1 race?

Qualifying will be split to two sessions (10 + 5 minutes). Both sessions will run in non-private mode (all cars will be visible on track at the same time). Qualifying 1 will be run with free setup while Qualifying 2 has Parc Ferme enforced. Parc Ferme will only allow you to change your fuel load, tire compound, engine boost, engine brakemap, front wing angle, steering lock, brake balance and brake pressure after the session is over, so make sure you have your race setup loaded when entering Qualifying 2. Qualifying 2 session will be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running.

It is all in the race briefing, but I cannot read it for you.

OK I didnt see that because i was looking at forum. But why did i get the parc ferme setups with 9L of fuel and not allowing me to have my setups for GRID 1 race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back