Race #15, Brazil: Post-Race Checks

Well considering the amount of work put into tyres then yes that I take seriously, you've no idea.

Ah now i see why you are posting with this account :p (quote from another topic)

Why don't you post this under your real name, Ondrej Kuncmann? Oh...wait, I know why. Seeing that this is the second duplicate account you made today: suspension extended to two weeks.

Tom Endres (RD Admin)

And to be serious, I do admire the achievements PM as done in the recent years never seen before and when people are longer in FSR they will understand how difficult it is that what you guys have done. When Bono left RR back then I already told him that he would win the WCD someday, that he would dominate in the fashion he did is something else though. Being a champ is one thing, having a great personality and be a gentlemen to you're fellow league members is another that you are totally lacking. The tone of you're insulting behavior tells something about you, its really disgusting to watch sometimes yet you get away with it most of the time but balancing on a thin line though.

I do appreciate the work that you and David have put in, yet sometimes I wonder if you're behavior is caused because you feel that you don't get the credits for the work that has gone into it or that it is just how you are. Its hard to tell to be honest, now I am out of this league anyway for half a year already so anything I say here is totally my opinion without favoring anyone or teams. I truly hope you take this words and start working on yourself as a person and become a better person offline but seeing that you made a nice movie (Pat de Wit movie) again I feel that what I said is directed at deaf men's ears. Show a little bit of respect to you're fellow league members no matter if you disagree or dislike them.

All the best for 2014 guys.;)

Last edited:
I'm so confused... Why is everybody so incredibly bitter? Races are nice to watch, but whenever I get in here to read what's up, or what the stewards decisions were, it's unbearable with all the snide comments, and petty remarks everyone throws everyone every race.
I think it's ok not to agree on something, but it always looks like it's the same people ready to jump at each other's throats every couple of weeks :(

I'm so confused... Why is everybody so incredibly bitter? Races are nice to watch, but whenever I get in here to read what's up, or what the stewards decisions were, it's unbearable with all the snide comments, and petty remarks everyone throws everyone every race.
I think it's ok not to agree on something, but it always looks like it's the same people ready to jump at each other's throats every couple of weeks :(
The comments come from a select few... there's not really much we can do it about it except ignore them

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%