Race #13, Korea: Post-Race Discussion

Well why would you complain about me if you're a more experienced driver...? Although I'm not sure if I leave yet or not, because Franz is switching to GS and I'm leaving, it makes the team empty.

By the way... shouldn't you be happy once I leave? Thought so.

I dont have to be happy with you leaving , thats youre own decision if you do that. I was just trying to point out that the way you reacted on forum is not realy nice what you did. And in comparision to what you did to me in Monza i actualy have all right to complain but i learned to deal with this setbacks thats why i accept them because i know they can happen. In racing sometimes you get lucky sometimes you get bad luck thats how it goes,... deal with it.:)

After viewing the replay I stand by what I said about Chris. You were several seconds in front mate but worse when you span you decided the best thing to do was come right across and park on the racing line while cars were still coming. You should have waited either until you had a good clear gap to perform that manouevre or used reverse a few times and turned round without coming back on the racing line.

That last turn was always quite scary to drive when there were yellow flags. Couldn't tell where the stopped car would be. :D

And about the discussions in here, all i have to say is that T1 accidents just happens. The drivers who causes them hopefully learns something and I believe they do. I'm always aware that someone may crash to me in the first braking and that's not in my control anymore if it happens. In WT especially most people are just learning to race and it takes a while to completely understand how much room other cars needs and stuff. I made some misjudgements in the beginning of the season too with a new league and mod. (none of them ended to retirements luckily) And lately I've had some great fights with some drivers whose driving I didn't like too much in the beginning of the season. They are just driving better now.

I'm not pointing at anyone here. Just saying... :D

Mikko Suokas

Anyways, you have to cope with me during the last 2 races, because Franz has officially left our team. I found myself a partner but I can't secure two Sisu GP cars in G1...

THAT'S IT! FOR GOD'S SAKE I HATE WT, SHOULD'VE UNDERSTOOD NOT TO PARTICIPATE BECAUSE OF THE ****ING CRASHERS...:mad: First I ruin my Q1 with a 1:39.8, I could've got nearly 1:38's as my pb is 1:39.009. Was very disappointed to lose my first Q2. :( Then, in the race start, some ****ing idiot called Jan Wenninger collects me in T1, ruining my race... :mad: Some of the slowest WT guys are absolutely ridicilous, such as Theodoros, I watched the broadcast and saw him causing trouble for the top guys. He also had 2 contacts with me in Germany. WT is the ****.

Thanks a lot Jan, you made my race.:thumbsdown:

Not going to participate in Abu Dhabi, so it's a sad farewell folks...:cry:

SEE YOU IN GPVWC.

isnt this like the 3rd or 4th time now that youve said bye... I dont think a lot of people would exactly miss you leaving. I think that you should stop complaining and get on with the racing if you think Jan did anything wrong wich i very much doubt then do an incodent report or you afraid that it was you causing the accident?in 4 races Jans 16th in league now and WT is a taugh league and hes got there by not complaining. Knight Racing is standing by Jan at this time.

I agree with the farewell's but I've always thought I could leave but I still can't. Now that Franz left the team I really gotta finish the season. Cannot just leave the team empty, you know. Fortunately for me, Jan Phillip Schmidt will be my teammate for the rest 2 races. But unfortunately we both are slow and not-so-good in setups. So buckle it up now. But I promise to leave FSR alone next year. I would have to buy a license again and suffer without Franz, so you have to cope with me for the rest 2 races, then you can shout hooray for my quit.

I agree some drivers are learning in WT and mistakes are allowed but somethings are just basics. Anyway the stewards will sort it out and I'm just waiting for Abu Dhabi now. Hopefully can have a good race pace again if not better and get a good finish this time.

isnt this like the 3rd or 4th time now that youve said bye... I dont think a lot of people would exactly miss you leaving. I think that you should stop complaining and get on with the racing if you think Jan did anything wrong wich i very much doubt then do an incodent report or you afraid that it was you causing the accident?in 4 races Jans 16th in league now and WT is a taugh league and hes got there by not complaining. Knight Racing is standing by Jan at this time.

Jan is actually 35th, Dani is 16th

Eduard K

After viewing the replay I stand by what I said about Chris. You were several seconds in front mate but worse when you span you decided the best thing to do was come right across and park on the racing line while cars were still coming. You should have waited either until you had a good clear gap to perform that manouevre or used reverse a few times and turned round without coming back on the racing line.

I think you would be considered quite non observant if you thought World Trophy, FSR's entry class was fault free, the incident with my driver Chris has been looked at and I stand by his word, but even in the event that it was as dangerously horrific as you described it, I think in World Trophy, a penalty point would be the penalty not a license ban, maybe a license ban in World Series or Championship. I know this from personal experience in Valencia.

Just going to put my opinion down on this, now I may of only competed in Australia this year but the situation in this post-race discussion thread seems to be the same for the majority of the season RandomnessInside, Something goes wrong and you come on here and talk complete crap about how it's everyone else other than your own fault, now I haven't seen the incident so I won't comment on it but if it was someone else's fault you dont have to call them 'a ****ing idiot', I agree there are standards when it comes to racing but I'm sorry if they pay for their license and have the skill to qualify for an entry level FSR race then they have just as much right to race as you do.

And if we want to talk about people collecting each other, I seem to remember you taking yourself out on my sidepod in the G2 race in Australia, Luckily I didn't end up out from it.

On my own debut last season I took out the race leader when he was over-lapping me because I made a mistake going through a chicane and couldn't avoid him, he didn't come to the forums talking about me, I apologised and we got on with it, thing's work alot better if your chilled about it, FSR WT is the league for building up the future drivers of the above leagues so you cannot expect mistake free racing.

You will get no-where shouting about how '**** FSR WT' is, all you will do is make alot of people think your an idiot, so how about just chill yourself out mate and let your driving on the track do your talking for you.
Im not trying to get at you but it's tiresome seeing this same record being player over and over.

hi.

Just going to put my opinion down on this, now I may of only competed in Australia this year but the situation in this post-race discussion thread seems to be the same for the majority of the season RandomnessInside, Something goes wrong and you come on here and talk complete crap about how it's everyone else other than your own fault, now I haven't seen the incident so I won't comment on it but if it was someone else's fault you dont have to call them 'a ****ing idiot', I agree there are standards when it comes to racing but I'm sorry if they pay for their license and have the skill to qualify for an entry level FSR race then they have just as much right to race as you do.

And if we want to talk about people collecting each other, I seem to remember you taking yourself out on my sidepod in the G2 race in Australia, Luckily I didn't end up out from it.

On my own debut last season I took out the race leader when he was over-lapping me because I made a mistake going through a chicane and couldn't avoid him, he didn't come to the forums talking about me, I apologised and we got on with it, thing's work alot better if your chilled about it, FSR WT is the league for building up the future drivers of the above leagues so you cannot expect mistake free racing.

You will get no-where shouting about how '**** FSR WT' is, all you will do is make alot of people think your an idiot, so how about just chill yourself out mate and let your driving on the track do your talking for you.
Im not trying to get at you but it's tiresome seeing this same record being player over and over.

hi.
Just what the heck are you up to? You just keep commenting here like as if the case isn't done yet. Really, shut it up already, as I said I must cope for the last 2 races, then you can forget about me and my actions, alright?? You just keep commenting about me like the comments would change me. I don't care. I might feel like an idiot but when the season is over, you don't have a reason to comment here about me. Case solved, let's just move on to the next races, and STOP commenting now...

Atm my goal is just to finish the 2 races and avoid contacts/problems. Then I can finally rest and prepare for my debut in GPVWC...although I'm doing testing already for a team.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back