Race #12, Korea: Post-Race Checks

Yeah after 2nd time read your post realized for what you were talking about. Yeah there was my mistake and I would like to apologize to him, but that's the difference it was dangerous but nothing happened if he crashed maybe then would get 2.0 points or 2.5 for avoiding a huge incident and dnf, but everything went okey so. :)

Two things about you're talking on recent post:

1. In my opinion the penalties should be for the severity of the act, not for his consequences. I think if you have a strong contact with someone and he doesn't leave, it's more for his skill or luck than because the contact wasn't severe. Just as a bit contact, in which both cars (or one) can't finish the race, shouldn't be more penalizated than a hard contact where they can finish, because you can control your actions (hitting more or less strong), but not the consequences of the other car. Furthermore with actually "random" damage of rf.

2. And my second opinion, is that infringements should be used for the sole purpose of rival driver rectify the inappropriate behavior. Of course winning some position with sanctions is legitimate and an indirect benefit, but should not be the main cause which is claimed by someone. Everyone wants to win, but we aren't children.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%