Race #09, Belgium: Race Briefing

The thing with the track is a problem that "could" have been seen many days ago if someone would have tested the track with AI. Okay mistakes can happen and I'm just mostly joking around right now :). But in the future we should test tracks with more than 24 cars and see what happens since Pre-Quals always have more than that.

I usually check the tracks before the weekend setting up pitboxes correctly and by this testing also if there are problems occuring. This week i wasn´t at home (and I´m still away) so there was no time to fix it, Henri managed it now anyways.

It´s as always such problems happen and they usually happen at the worst possible timing. So I guess people just have to get over it and wait for the vote to decide when the rerun will take place

11GMT???? Alright if you want but I hope you've got plenty of stimulants :p:D

I know why don't we race in the nighttime at Spa on the circuit too. Could be great fun. :p

actually I like that Idea lets install some lights and create our own little singapore ... actually I really like it ..
applause2.gif

I usually check the tracks before the weekend setting up pitboxes correctly and by this testing also if there are problems occuring. This week i wasn´t at home (and I´m still away) so there was no time to fix it, Henri managed it now anyways.

It´s as always such problems happen and they usually happen at the worst possible timing. So I guess people just have to get over it and wait for the vote to decide when the rerun will take place

I agree yeah mistakes can happen and when they happen its always bad timing. :D

There will probably be an official vote by the admins put up soon anyway so you can all vote then. David said he would probably do that so just wait for that, then everyone can vote.

Aw come on some are all dumbed on the morning and some may be hyperactive...it's because of the timezones, some people simply can't race that early. Middle of the day is ok for everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back