Race #01, Bahrain: Post-Race Discussion

Well, now I know what it feels alonso aboard his ferrari. Some impotence seeing as I could not fight with almost anyone. The only remarkable was the fight for position with Matt until he disconnected or do not quite know what happened. We'll see if we improve the set for the next race or see hard racing against another car category.

If you want to feel like Ferrari sign Domenicalli, he might have some free time.

Adrian I am pretty sure that NetRex don't work with Twister. When I say sure almost certain.

Twistter&affiliates and netrex&affiliates I said Thomas (I think u know)

When we see 14 cars in WC not ask us why, with the current direction is normal, will be fun to see how they do then and pay their own awards. Obviously, no one is stupid here and throw the money. If this does not change, it will become a league among friends in 2 or 3 groups. No more comments about this.

Btw, grats to Morand (superb work, and I think u did Grand Chelem) and podium!

Very unhappy with myself, I hope to do better next time.

I also hope that the blue flag penaltys get looked at next time, as I got a drive-thru without actually holding up anybody and literally 1 second before the guy easily got past me on the straight.

Yet you managed to cost me 3 tenths and Q2 in T13 during Q1 by avoiding blue flags and holding me up...

Yet you managed to cost me 3 tenths and Q2 in T13 during Q1 by avoiding blue flags and holding me up...

Agree with Ivar.
Don't worry i don't blame you Dino Paolini, but i almost lost 1s ( lap 26 end of sector 2 ) because you stayed on the race line without a front wing, i almost hit you. Just be careful next time, it could be a dangerous situation. I know Blue flags rules are frustrating but we all have to consider it.
Good luck next time.

shame. I have modified my multiplayer.ini 2 days before the race to be "custom, 256kbs, 256kbs" : i saved it but i looked the file today and it went back to my previous settings : custom, 512,512....

168364.gif

Don't be surprised that i will have a warning for small log infraction....

For Carlos Martin, it's cause of privileges but i had no problem before... WEIRD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back