Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
will open a race thread in half a second, would love to read some comments by viewers and racers/players on the return of the GT Pro. Big big sorry for the inconvenience with the broadcast, Xose literally saved our ... when he decided to dump PSRTV for good and set everything up on simracing.tv with sth. like 15 min to go!!!

You're welcome. Here the reason for the mistake in the library:

Currently, the functionality of the play button can be limited in ViMP portals. It seems that an Acudeo component update is causing the problem. The Acudeo component is imported into the ViMP player directly from the TremorVideo server.

Together with TremorVideo we're working on solving the problem at high pressure and hope to have everything working fine again within a short time.
Videos can be started by clicking into the seekbar meanwhile.

We and TermorVideo appologize for any inconveniences!

Well done Lutz, gut gemacht :) thx for having us on such short notice, I heard there were whole families gathered around the PC like in olden times when the Edgar Wallace thrillers ran on German TV and the streets were literally wiped clean of pedestrians. Well maybe not quite the same effect, but you saved those families' evening entertainment for sure!

Guys can some 1 help me i cant seem to find were to allocate the drivers on the stc site? Iam goin to teams corner and lookin for race allocations but cant see it.....

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline