Post your first impressions

Just untick the allow game to change settings in your profiler.
Then you can do your own wheel settings. I always have 400/20 in any car. :)

About the FFB. Editing the torque stuff is only a fix now.
If that wasnt a bug. We didnt have to edit anything. :)

Requested a refund and received it. This title in its current state does not warrant the price tag, even at a beta, or for what is promised in the end product. I believe I will have to wait until there is a finished product before re-evaluating. I'd write a much longer review on my impressions but i feel it would just be taken as a scathing troll post. I will at least admit my expectations were most likely far too high.

It is Nice it feels good it looks like David Kreammer is been involved with the Classic 1960 Mods it feels like Grand Prix Legends.
And I like the learning Curve just Like Grand Prix Legends :)
I feel some like i'am an Old Grand Pa in a very fast F1 car driving for the first time in the United Kingdom if you come from The Netherlands :)
And the envorment is Great Very Nice if you have been on the Old Spa Circuit in the Ardennes in the Summer it is the same but more quit.

Just I love it :) I go for the Classic Mods...

You really think this is any good!

Its atrocious! I tried the car on fairly default settings and every time I barely touched the throttle it spun the car. has absolutely no linear feel from the throttle to the rear end.

Load of tosh on default settings, if anyone can advise on what a good place to start is? Or which part of the default is so far out, it feels the rear end is about 3 feet off the ground, woeful default setup I am afraid, not likely to help anyone get to know the mod.

Modedit:
Removed curse. No need for that.

You really think this is any good!

Jesus, its atrocious! I tried the car on fairly default settings and every time I barely touched the throttle it spun the car. .

Come on Rob.....you're supposed to be a sim racer and should know how to adjust the gearing.....crank 1st up to 170kph and spread the rest of gears out from there, aim for about 330kph at estoril in 7th.
That said, it does make me wonder why the modder doesn't just throw in a half decent set up as default.

Sorry David, but the rear end locks up far too readily, I tried to dial it out but it wouldn go away.

I can play the other mods fine, so just a mod I dont like.

It's like the RF days, anytime youa re a few months into a new season and you get the newest F1 mod comes out, its always awful!

as you said before, I do know how to play sims, I have played them for years, I just find this car very poor, I have tried all that stuff and it just locks up the rear end all the time.

I just play something else as this is just a poorly put together mod for me and my style, it is bound to happen with some mods

Car behaviour is offcourse also related to the way they are handled. Some car's just do not fit some styles, and vise versa.
Thats how we all pick our favourite car as well, cause there are alos car's that really fit certain styles :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%