Pit Stop problem

Hi. I am from Georgia - Tbilisi. Me and my friend decided to do our Country Track http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rustavi_International_Motorpark Our track was updated and now we have new circle. Much better than previous.

Official page : Rustavi International Motorpark

In game preview

10a62db3b7a6.jpg

13d910d93fd1.jpg

Someone can help us? we made pits, but car don't damage after hitting wall. It look like this. How to fix problem?

2bd49ccf9e01.jpg

d6476f5081ef.jpg

New pit stop

8cc2a18c31b0.jpg

First realise - Rustavi Beta 1 version. Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sm7hifs35vt2a78

Working process :

61eed6b0f594.jpg

085ea2986ce6.jpg

de3865eb47f6.jpg

8834466b8b18.jpg

It's our first work, Hope people like it. Lot of work to do.

Sorry, been a bit distracted at my end.

Niece and Nethew were here because of school holidays last week. I have found my self testing/familiarising myself with a new car for a new season in a league I'm racing in.
I will try and work on the pitbuilding at the weekend
;)

Mangoletsi
I will try and work on the pitbuilding at the weekend

These days i update tunnel and export my track in rfactor 2 for test. Not good result yet, but me and my friend working on it. :)

I have one question. I search information about animation objects, but can't find anything. Can someone explain me how to make animated flag, water and other objects ? For start i want to make animated flag like in time 0:29.

1926a7ce9113.jpg

e1c73305d75d.jpg

Video

:(

Things arn't going to plan, I planned to work on the pitbuilding this weekend, but other family responsabilities are popping up unexpectedly. It looks like your getting really good now at modelling, maybe it will be better if I upload what I've got for you to finish instead of waiting for me.

I have no experience of animated objects, but i know you can animate by switching textures using 3dsimed at the bottom of the material edit menu.

Material has been set to single sided only in the materials again...
Set to double sided..
You'll still have an opening at the end of the wall though, use the cross-section tool to set another cross section next to it & then 'pull down' the top 2 points of the original (1st) cross section line...
Do the same for the other ends as well afterwards...

For disapearing terrain like those pictures, go into SCN file & increase 'Far Clip Planes from 1500meters to something like 2500 or possibly more depending on terrain...
The 500 figure below that is the rear view Far Clip Planes & can be increased too if you wish...
Only adjust the larger number in either line as that is the max distance

And how to solve this texture problem ?

e0fa26a74d07.jpg

If you want the lines to run length ways like road seams do in real life then turn the texture 90degrees in the Materials window.
If the material is used else where it will rotate them to though- a drawback...
You could always copy & rename material then use just here....
There may be other ways but Im not at home to check, sorry.
If it's to totally remove those stripes then I think it would require editing in something like PhotoShop...

Looking really good.
:)

Sorry, I forgot to tell you some things about the pitbuilding.

1. When you use XPACKER. On the materials tab, you need to tick on transparency by alpha for the hand rails and I think also the glass for the garage windows.

2. Also in XPACKER, the rear garage doors and handrails are double sided materials.

I hadn't completed any work on the glass for the upstairs offices, but was planning on cube mapping.

Mangoletsi

Sorry, i don't understand where i can find and check glass for the garage windows. I check for all textures double sided. I also change alpha for the hand rails. Thank you for information and help. First i check all of them in btb but thay don't work in game. Now i check all of them in Xpacker, and everything looks good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back