34ted6a.png

2rfbk8i.png

altcv8.jpg

rk7lgz.png

2ed49ye.png

znljep.png

The idea of ​​the mod, was from this segment

Pirelli Dual Boot Seasons

new tire line, this time with the installer to choose the colors of two seasons, 2012 and the new 2013 season, where the hard tires gained a new color!

in my opinion the Stained is better to see the wear, the clear, as in the previous version, because it is very clear, loses a little of the effects of wear

characteristics:

- New wear for slick tires , simulating brake Marks, and this time with sharper wear, but less pronounced
- New side, with three types, unmarked, R marking for some tires, and R marking on all tires
- Two types of tires, CLEAR, and STAINED
- Choice of Seasons (2012, 2013)
- Fix blur

- 3 new versions with the model DARK, serving requests.
- 3 new Bonus versions with different Marble textures.

- Fix Orange Stripe of Hard Tires.

I did not authorize the use of my textures without the proper credits, provided that, give credits, do not even need to ask, simple as that

Mod made ​​by vlasovas
God first
La Plata (kadosh54) Kenken, WillsB3, Zeno, ML2166, Ryder 25 and the entire community

Mod : HERE

visit:
http://vlasovas.blogspot.com.br/

Hello
First thanks for the great work your doing on this mod.
I have à question. I've installed the stained tires with 2013 version but i don't have the orange tires, still have the yellow ones. Can you help please.
Sorry for m'y bad english i'm french.

Hello
I have à question. I've installed the stained tires with 2013 version but i don't have the orange tires, still have the yellow ones. Can you help please.

Go to spa and select the prime tyres.
The orange tyres will replace the old silver ones ;)

Thanks a lot Remydeleeuw.
I'll try too row morning cause in France it's Time to sleep !!! LOL
And also thanks to you for your great safety car mod !!!

Ok ok !!! In France we have an expression for guys going to sleep too soon translation is difficult but it sounds like " you go to sleep like chikens do".
And for me it' s Time to try to sleep i wake up at 5am tomorow.
And for you of course you can't sleep you have to work on all the futur great mods like the overHaul !!!!! LOL
Holland beautifull country.

where is the Dark Tyre just Clear and Stained
well, I think after the clear and stained, almost nobody wants the dark, because it is just too dark, not real, so I did not wasted my time :D

Hello
has a photo up there that shows the installation, simply use the "ryder mod manager" and choose the version 2013, if not wants to install "RMM" follow the tip from @ funrace, but the installer is very practical and you exchange it between 2012 and 2013 very easy

NOTE: These are the hard tires, make a race in Monza, and verify, that's where they appear, not on any track

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%