[Pebz] Red Bull RB9 [DHD]

Red Bull RB9 done in DHD 8192x8192

Thanks: To ML2166 for Testing & finding out what was wrong with the side plate numbers...:thumbsup:

There is a bug with the Red Bull LowLOD.pssg...
The side plate numbers are not showing on the your team mate's car...or when the game uses the low texture for replays & when your driving with another team ect".

What ML2166 found...

The problem as to why the numbers do not display on the team mate's car, CM have coded the texture wrong...Where it is pointing too on the texture is wrong....sooooooo wrong, I'll send you a pic to show you where it is....but there is no fix....if you put a number 2 there, then it will also show on Vettels car if you are driving as Webber.

All i could do with the low texture was paint the side plate one colour...

The only other thing you can do is copy & rename the highLOD.pssg to low which will force the game to use the high texture... the side numbers will now show correctly... at the expense of performance i.e FPS...

enjoy
Pebz:)

2dj5t2o.jpg

Red Bull RB9 done in DHD 8192x8192

Thanks: To ML2166 for Testing & finding out what was wrong with the side plate numbers...:thumbsup:

There is a bug with the Red Bull LowLOD.pssg...
The side plate numbers are not showing on the your team mate's car...or when the game uses the low texture for replays & when your driving with another team ect".

What ML2166 found...

The problem as to why the numbers do not display on the team mate's car, CM have coded the texture wrong...Where it is pointing too on the texture is wrong....sooooooo wrong, I'll send you a pic to show you where it is....but there is no fix....if you put a number 2 there, then it will also show on Vettels car if you are driving as Webber.

All i could do with the low texture was paint the side plate one colour...

The only other thing you can do is copy & rename the highLOD.pssg to low which will force the game to use the high texture... the side numbers will now show correctly... at the expense of performance i.e FPS...

enjoy
Pebz:)

2dj5t2o.jpg

awesome job as always, appreciate it!Thank you.:thumbsup:

Very nice skin, thank you !
Just a thing, low resolution file is very large, isn't it ?

Think this bit covers it in the original post

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back