[pebz] Complete McLaren mp4-27 2012 livery pack

Complete McLaren mp4-27 2012 livery pack done from scratch in [DHD 8192x8192]

All the different livery changes throughout the entire season included...

New everything: carbon,nuts,shadows,logo's ect...

I've not been around for a few weeks... Had a look though the W.I.P thread there are plenty of good looking custom skins/teams coming soon...:thumbsup:

So now that the season has finished, I've decided to start making some complete 2012 livery packs...

The folders are clearly marked just copy which livery you want to use to the main F1 2012 directory...
You can change the livery for each race or choose your favourite it's up to you.;)

Please be aware that there are some model restrictions for example: The numbers on the nose cone were lower down in the first five races with the Pirelli logo behind the number this is not possible to recreate due to the model, other than that with the source pictures I used I'm 99.9% sure that the remaining liveries are correct

Back up your original files before using!!!

The preview pictures were used just for reference the colour is correct in finished skins...

xmpls2.png

DOWNLOAD

enjoy

Pebz :D

Complete McLaren mp4-27 2012 livery pack done from scratch in [DHD 8192x8192]

All the different livery changes throughout the entire season included...

New everything: carbon,nuts,shadows,logo's ect...

I've not been around for a few weeks... Had a look though the W.I.P thread there are plenty of good looking custom skins/teams coming soon...:thumbsup:

So now that the season has finished, I've decided to start making some complete 2012 livery packs...

The folders are clearly marked just copy which livery you want to use to the main F1 2012 directory...
You can change the livery for each race or choose your favourite it's up to you.;)

Please be aware that there are some model restrictions for example: The numbers on the nose cone were lower down in the first five races with the Pirelli logo behind the number this is not possible to recreate due to the model, other than that with the source pictures I used I'm 99.9% sure that the remaining liveries are correct

Back up your original files before using!!!

The preview pictures were used just for reference the colour is correct in finished skins...

xmpls2.png

DOWNLOAD

enjoy

Pebz :D
Absolutely fantastic work! Great big thank you! What car pack to expect from me? Oh, and there's some good ideas to the 2010 game, also to be done in such a beautiful chrome effect McLaren?

Pebz, after installing your amazing Mclaren pack in 2xHD, i´ve notice this black line near the side pod as you can see in the image below.
Untitled-2.jpg

Can you fix it to be perfect? ML2166 had the same problem in his livery and he fixed it, maybe he could tell you how to fix it....
Thank you very much. Once again amazing, amazing work!!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.