Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

Also being able to swap drivers on your team without joining the race together and all that.
It turned into a much bigger project that we originally planned (more functionality) which required significant and complicated changes to the system architecture of iRacing

Im sure that when they eventually finish this it will be great, but I think you would rather wait a few more months then have a swaping issue at a pit-stop 10.5 hours in to a race...

First two sponsors commit themselves to the RD iRacing Le Mans Series.

We are proud to announce our first two sponsorship deals for the upcoming RDiLMS. Both rSeat and SimRacingHardware have committed themselves to become a round sponsor for our top class endurance series.

rSeat will sponsor the 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps and SimRacingHardware has their name connected to the 6 Hours of Silverstone.

Interested sponsors for the remaining two rounds can send us an email at info@racedepartment.com

More soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back