Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

Got my answers, they will do tests to evaluate the performance compared to the other cars, more specifically the Ford GT to see how much of a difference it is.

so if it passes the test and iracing releases the car in time and iracing opens up a fourth spot we could very well see the GT3 in the endurance league.

I personally would rather run GT1-GT2-GT3 because of the extreme speeds of the HPD. It´s actually faster then todays cars from Peugeot and Audi LMP1´s.

When iRacing finally confirms the endurance features we will release the full league format and the official signups. This thread has become too old to maintain now :)

We are way passed Q4 of 2011 now and i am still waiting on the promised endurance features and starting to get pissed off with the iracing marketing nonsense.

Im betting 2012S4 at earliest, but they will annouce day to night transitions at the same time.
here goes a year of my subscription i bought for this series. all on an official announcement that Q4 of 2011 would introduce a driver swap feature. so thanks to iRacing - i havent used it much in last 6 months. few times only, rly. i wouldnt complain if it would be like 30$ per year... but its 100$ per year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%