Class: Ossela
Track: Aviano short track
Weather: dry
Practice: 15 minutes 20:00 gmt
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

We will use nkpro v.1.3 to test it again

Well I managed to get in some more online laps. The track and car was totally new to me but I managed to learn it decently enough in qualifying. As for the start looks like netcode makes a mess of it. I guess we'll just need to remember we're playing netkar and leave some extra room at the start. As for Race 1, I was able to get up to 5th until the last lap suddenly my car stopped still and flipped into the air and crashed. Car wouldn't go anywhere after that. No one was remotely near me, there was a driver far up ahead but wow! That's some serious lag problem. Hope at least that gets fixed, I can deal with leaving extra space but that...Wow!

Race 2 started off bad with the netkar netcode and start. Got back to pits repaired car and got on my way again. Managed to make a few positions running decent pace until I made my pitstop which I messed up by missing the box, lost about 10 seconds there and got going again and finished 4th.

Too bad there was only 2 races, I wanted to go do a 3rd race. I was loving driving netkar sim soo much! :)

race 1 was a real great race with ahmed. really great driving from him. 2nd race i saw ahmed abit out of shape at T1, and a thought i could take him on T2. my apologizes for touching you. had a great battle with marques, we pitted at the same time, and out of pit lane side by side (his pit crew was a little longer then mine :) ). that was awesome.

lol, i thought it was only one race! Must read with more attention next time :p
But anyway i had ran for an hour this afternoon (on foot, in real life) and i was a bit tired, so, a 2nd race was dispensable for me...

Kamran, i had a similar situation in the test race for the NGP, but it was during version 1.2, i guess the netcode is probably still the same :S

well, no program crash or anything. but did any body notice, yesterday, if i go online the ping for every car is about the same, for me was around 300, but tonight its like a car that is close to me have ping below 200. so car that is close gets a low ping, and a high ping for cars that are further ahead. i think that's a great feature now.

all this was after server disappear. what i meant was yesterday i can see 50 or so server, now only 10. i hope kunos really are fixing netcode.

thank you for your homepage Bjorn, thank you to RaceDepartment
I missed the first race due to a blackout in my area, they reconnected at 20:15 GMT, the time to restart my internet box was 20h 20, but the race had already started !!!!! ! may be a little early
for the second race I was ready to catch me, after a departing a bit hectic at the first corner and I have not had the feeling of hitting the car ahead of me and jamming his brakes in front of me, but if it If I offer my apologies, but I braked really hard to avoid the shock!
I then took the head, and tried to widen the gap with the fear of running out of fuel, you never know exactly where is with Osella in fuel consumption, I refueled at 12 th laps to ensure the full!
I kept my first place until the finish line, it's my first race with this car and I find it nice, except the fuel gauge and could be its lack of power (I think it a two-liter)
thank you all and next week

french
merci de ton acceuil Bjorn,merci aussi à RaceDepartment
j'aie manqué la premiere course a cause d'une panne d'électricité dans mon secteur, ils ont rebranché a 20h15 Gmt,le temps de relancer ma box internet il était 20h 20 ,mais la course avait déja démarréé !!!!!!peut etre un peu en avance
pour la deuxieme course je comptais bien me rattraper, apres un depart un peu mouvementé au premier virage ou je n'aie pas eut l'impression de heurté la voiture qui me précédait et qui bloque ses freins devant moi, mais si c'est le cas je présente toutes mes excuses ,mais j'aie vraiment freiné tres fort pour éviter le choc!!
ensuite j'aie prit la tete, et essayé de creuser l'écart avec l'angoisse de la panne d'essence, on ne sait jamais exactement ou en est avec l'osella en consommation de carburant ,j'aie ravitaillé au 12 eme tours avec le plein pour assurer!!!
j'aie conservé ma premiere place jusqu'a la ligne d'arrivée ,c'est ma premiere course avec cette voiture et je la trouve sympa, hormis la jauge a essence et peut etre son manque de puissance (je crois que c'est un deux litres)
merci à tous et a la semaine prochaine

For me race 1 don’t start good, with me hitting Andy, he lost a bit control of the car and them I couldn’t avoid him, very sorry, never like this kind of situations. Still, later a give my place back to him. With the stop in the box, my aim was just to finish, so taking places from others mistakes or misfortunes I manage to finish in 5th.

In second race, at the start I lose 2 places, but avoid the crashes at first corner and manage to follow Laurent in the 4th place, that after became the second one.

Steffen was close and a few laps after, Akbar also join us and we make the pit-stop at the same lap, but as the PSRT is a new team my crew boys are newbie’s and we lose just that little time that makes us cross the box line side by side.
With Akbar going way, I just try to keep the place and the first podium to the Pirates SimRacing Team.

Thanks all who join and to Bjorn and Alessandro!

Super Congratulations to Cesar for his first place in Race 1, congratulations for your 2 P2 Akbar and Bravo Abdul for P3 for his podium
when dear Captain Bravo to you, to your podium and to your team, this is only the first but many others are coming (to the podium)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back