Orange Arrows HD ML2166

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Another classic skin.

This time the Sauber gets the Orange arrows treatment.

Completely re-done in crispy HD.

Replaces Sauber in game.

This is the car only.

Enjoy it if you use it.

Happy racing!!!

:sneaky:

orgeb.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hello ML2166,
I shall like fancy Catheram with color black and pink for exemple.:rolleyes:
I espere that this car and in one of your future project.
Thank you for all the fantastic work which you make, it is really brilliant and realized with many of "gout " feeling
sorry for my bad english
+ricou :)

Nice One ML, I've been away for while..(still on vacation) :p. Just to check in here on my notebook and saw your few great livery posted, great share my friend.

I love the skin, and love the idea of having Arrows in my game, but wouldn't want to replace Sauber. What do I need to do to replace Caterham with it? Just replace file/folder names, or is it more complicated?

I love the skin, and love the idea of having Arrows in my game, but wouldn't want to replace Sauber. What do I need to do to replace Caterham with it? Just replace file/folder names, or is it more complicated?

Hey Jellio, :)

well it is pretty easy actually. I have in my game three liveries that are based on the toro rosso car :). All I do is just to backup my original folder, then delete everything in the folder. In your case I believe for the F1 2011 caterham is lotus and in the cars/lo1 folder. So after you backed the lo1 folder up you delete everything inside the folder and copy the complete folder of in your case the sa1 into your lo1 file. Now you place the Arrows skin over it and overwrite the files that came with the Arrows livery you are using. Afterwards you just rename all sa1 files for your Arrows car into lo1.

Also you need to do the same with the interiors/lo1 folder. Do a backup and delete all the files in the folder, copy the Sauber files over, rename them and everything should be sweet :). You can ask me if something doesn't seem to work for you :). As I said I have three cars with toro rosso base and everything is working wonderfully :).

An alternative would be to use the Arrows from the 1999 conversion. The Arrows from that conversion replaces in my game the lotus and is based on the lotus car so you wouldn't have to change much.
I hope I could be of help and let me know if everything works for you :).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back