Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Interviewed today and got hired just now for a new job. :)

Getting the details wrapped up now and have scheduled tonight's club event server which should be up in about 40 mins from now. Should be wrapped up hereto make it home in time for the end of practice. Just wanted to let you guys know. See you all on the server in a bit.

Hopefully my Internet will be back up by then. It's been down for almost an hour now. If not will has the setup I was running with... I
Never considered how big of pain typing on the forums with an iPhone is... lol flippin 15 minutes to type this out...haha

Well that was weird. I was driving along and Windows 7 somehow thought the machine was idle because it suddenly shut down to install windows updates. WTF!!!!!!! Was having a blast driving again. Broke a bone in my foot in late August and havn't driven since. The pain wasn;t too bad so I think it's time to get back on the grid again but with all my Windows updates installed next time grrr......

That was some serious fun. Knew the Dallara was gonna be a serious step up from the Star Mazda, but damn...it's like watching one of those races on fast forward. Still not used to racing close at speeds like that, but...I gotta run those cars again.

And it's always a pleasure running with you folks.

Thanks Glenn. Schedule isn't a set one either. Could be any day of the week. Morning, afternoon or evening shifts. Just as long as I can make Sunday and a US Weekday club event then I'll be ok. :)

Welcome back Bob, great to see you on track again. Also welcome to the RD iRacing club Josh. And by the looks of it we've got Larry hooked on this car now :)

This race was a lot of fun. Thanks again to all who showed up for this Tribute to Dan Wheldon Indy RD Event.

Congratulations Will,
Not easy to get new job's these days.

Interviewed today and got hired just now for a new job. :)

Getting the details wrapped up now and have scheduled tonight's club event server which should be up in about 40 mins from now. Should be wrapped up hereto make it home in time for the end of practice. Just wanted to let you guys know. See you all on the server in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back