Old NKP Articles (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
30tta1y.jpg
On Tuesday January the 26th the netKar PRO Racing Club re-opens after a long time of inactivity. With the full game currently only being EUR 19,90 there is no more reason to race with the demo.

We will kick off with some weekly events with the mighty Abarth 500 to check out the tracks and if there is enough interest for open wheelers we can of course set up events for the formula cars as well.[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]

We encourage all interested licensed members to sign up for the first event at Prato Full GP next week by clicking here.
If you are not yet a licensed member at RaceDepartment there is not need to worry, you can simple make an application here (read the rules first) and you will have your free membership in no time!

See you on track next week or if you can't make this event keep an eye on the NKP forum.

Great update from Kunos i am glad he continues working to improve the game and he listens to what people say.But to be honest i am sad he didn't try to add a few normal cars to finally bring the croud that love cars and are not that much into open wheelers...

Its the best so far, and I bought it sometime back at 19.90 and it was still a great buy. Worth every penny spend and even more.

If anyone is holding off the purchase for 1.3, I would say get the 1.2 now and start enjoying this awesome Sim. 1.3 will be an free upgrade for anyone having 1.x series.

So far one of the best racing sim I ever had, the other is the old RBR.

Cheers and Happy New Year.

Logo-Nations.png
On February 6th 2011 the new NGP season starts.
On the grid are lined up 14 of the best nations worldwide
to compete in a series of 8 races.

During this season we will visit tracks like Interlagos, Suzuka, Laguna seca and many more.
We hope to see many great fights, lots of overtaking and buzzing racing action all over the globe.

Gentleman for the pride of your nation, start your engines!!

Bjorn de Haas,
Racedirector NGP

The latest version of netKar-Pro (nK-Pro 1.3) has been released. The newest installment of netKar has brought with it some new features as well, including updated graphics, a new tire model, more wet conditions, and some new content: the Vintage GT car, the Osella PA21s prototype, and the 17 Km Hillclimb Course Trento-Bondone.

Head over to the nK-Pro site for more information!

Just a little heads up on the progress of yet another community effort of getting new tracks into our beloved nKpro. According to the description in this video on Youtube the track should be out this week.
The video takes us on a lap on the northern loop of the Nürburgring, the legendary Nordschleife with over 20 kilometers of length in the Osella car.

We are pretty sure that when there is enough interest for it we can run this track as soon as possible in the racing club. Oh well, thats the understatement of the year right?

Head over to the netKar PRO forums to learn more about this sim by Kunos Simulazione

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%