ENBSeries Plugin for Game Stock Car with customized settings by Fernando Pedace

- less less saturated color
- cold/realistic environment
- minimum Bloom

gschdr01.jpg

gschdr02.jpg

gschdr03.jpg

:)

Thanks for this excellent plugin, I like it... but it does feel too dark for me at times. The original look that comes with the game is too bright for me, and this plugin is too dark, trying to find an in-between. I've played around with the ini file a bit trying different things but can't really find something that makes it brighter, any suggestions?

Thanks

Gostari de por mais não sei como colocar no GAME se poder esplicar nois agradecemos forte abraco e parabeis

Abra o arquivo com o WinRar (ou outro descompactador) e extraia os arquivos para apasta principal do jogo sobreescrevendo quando pedir.

No jogo é só apertar Shift+Backspace para desabilita-lo ou novamente habilita-lo e ver a diferença.

Thanks for this excellent plugin, I like it... but it does feel too dark for me at times. The original look that comes with the game is too bright for me, and this plugin is too dark, trying to find an in-between. I've played around with the ini file a bit trying different things but can't really find something that makes it brighter, any suggestions?

Thanks
i will release an update with less dark and better colors... but u can tweak the enbpalette.bmp decreasing the dark area.

Thanks fxs, I've just done a real quick and rough mod to the enbpalette.bmp file and it feels better to me like this :)
I'm looking forward to your update, which will obviously be done correctly and will look heaps better than what I did! However if anyone wants my bmp file let me know and I will post it.

Thanks fxs, I've just done a real quick and rough mod to the enbpalette.bmp file and it feels better to me like this :)
I'm looking forward to your update, which will obviously be done correctly and will look heaps better than what I did! However if anyone wants my bmp file let me know and I will post it.

ok, could be.. just to see how bright u wanted. :)

Paulo non coloquei ainda mas deve ser igual ao rfactor...extrai o conteudo e depois recorte e cola a pasta da equipe dentra da pasta
stockV8 que está dentra da pasta veiculos é assim: Game Data/veiculos/stockV8,acho que é assim,afinal como disse no começo ainda
non fiz esta atualização ok?

Nice, it looks more realistic.

I tried to activate blur but it is unstable. It activates and shuts down very often. That's a pity because a small blur help immersion and can help fight aliaising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back