F1 2012 Official Console Patch Information

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Hatta

Codemasters
Hi everyone,

I'm the Community Manager for F1 2012. We've just posted up some information on the console patches over on our forums. I thought you might want them here too. :)

The patches for PS3 and Xbox 360 have now been sent for submission with the relevant first parties. We anticipate that the PS3 patch for Europe - English / French / German / Italian / Spanish and Japan will be released at the end of this week. The Xbox 360 patch should be released early next week. Finally the PS3 patch for European Polish / Russian and American versions will follow in another week or two.
All of these dates are estimates and subject to the relevant approvals.
Let me know if you have any questions.
P.S. Patch notes will come later down the line.

• Deleted member 90535

I only wonder why Polish patch is delayed so much. Guys we are not occupied by Russia anymore :) We don't need the patches to be released exactly at the same time. (of course they have to get them later :D ) No, just kidding:roflmao: . Keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Hi everyone,

I'm the Community Manager for F1 2012. We've just posted up some information on the console patches over on our forums. I thought you might want them here too. :)

The patches for PS3 and Xbox 360 have now been sent for submission with the relevant first parties. We anticipate that the PS3 patch for Europe - English / French / German / Italian / Spanish and Japan will be released at the end of this week. The Xbox 360 patch should be released early next week. Finally the PS3 patch for European Polish / Russian and American versions will follow in another week or two.
All of these dates are estimates and subject to the relevant approvals.
Let me know if you have any questions.
P.S. Patch notes will come later down the line.

Gr8 news, when can we expect release for Asia region ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back