Nothing is better than iRacing

T

tyuS

• tyuS

Who wants to buy RF2?? When their tracks get and actual 1/100th of an inch off from real world courses then maybe, MAYBE I'll look into it.

iRacing is where it's at. Nothings better than iRacing plain and simple. Try it once you'll never go back.

Was suscribed for 6 months first, and until yesterday for another 3 months.

I went back :)

The first time I've tried it was really far from being an accurate simulation, as you could see in the improvements for following releases, was totally arcade in terms of vehicle physics, and still many fanboys were saying was totally real.

This last time was much better, but still the totally unpersonal grids and championships (the guy winning maybe never raced guy in P2, and the standings are that huge than has no meaning win one position) killed part of my motivation. The wreckless driving did the rest, if you see the broadcasts from top classes, most of guys are far on driving skills from FSR WC for instance.

Who want's to buy rFactor 2?

Guys who don't want to have to pay 1000 bucks for tracks and cars, and about 100 more bucks each year to be able to use what they paid for...

Not everyone like being ripped off... :/

I went back too and I completely agree with you Xose. I tried it for one month last year and for another month some weeks back. What I liked most was the nicely detailed track surface with the bumps and elevations. But the racing was like driving against AI, nobody ever said a word and reckless driving most of the time. In addition the track and car options are too few for me.

I get the same driving experience from the ISI sims and I can even make my own car there. The tracks are not as accurate, but I don't care if its a meter off, as long as its challenging and good fun:D And of course the Racing Club at RD is a great place for racing:good:

I'm really looking forward to RF2, especially the new tire model:good:

iRacing is where it's at. Nothings better than iRacing plain and simple. Try it once you'll never go back.

il_fullxfull.71966514.jpg

Yeah too easy i know :)

Price has always put me off trying iRacing but rF is deffinatly my fav sim, it would be hard for ISI to screw up rF2 tbf, its a good formula, they work on the game graphics and physics and then allow the community to create the mods and tracks. Can't wait personally.

I tried iRacing about a year ago and didn't enjoy it - I thought the handling on the starter cars was terrible and the FFB did not feel right either.

You seemed to spend your whole time listening for tyre squeal rather than feeling anything through the wheel - just my tuppence :)

I've been part of iRacing since the beta. I'm in a good league (RSR), so I'll keep with it. It has the most accurate tracks, which gives a true driving experience, coupled by the excellent FFB.

But...............That doesn't mean that I'm not looking forward to rF2.

I love learning and trying out different sims. rF2 will have cars and tracks that you cant get at iRacing. iRacing is great, but sometimes the realism is a little TOO real for me, to the point of where the environment looks a little sterile. I go from that to F1 2010 and it's like going from watching the news in 1080p to a music video in 720p.

I'll be enjoying iRacing, rF2 and f1 2010 (if I keep playing it).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%