New Jersey/Port Imperial 2013 F1 GP

I made a quick few hour sketch in BTB:

Anyway, I am intending to make a full circuit with all real custom made 3d objects, bumps, textures to make track as realistic as possible.. There are enough references on the internet such as Tilke's bueprints, google earth, street view, youtube videos to make this track running very realistic..

If anyone who has good skills in texture making, 3d modeling, knowing rfactor engine well, or anything else useful can join me and work together on the track.. If not, I guess I'll have to do it alone... Which would take 'bout a year to make a good looking track =(

Woah.. I just came by, and the video fas popping up everyhere! ...thanks for support. Anyone yet interested in joining the making?

PS:
made me laugh that you choose Lewis and ended the lap with him saying "sorry for the bad driving" lol!
Hahahaha... Yeah, correct! I just heard about Hamilton's free practice penalty in India =) Naughty boy again.. but this was actually a pure coincidence... It didn't matter to me who it's gonna be, I just selected McLaren.. =)

Very good job on the track so far - surprisingly well done for a track made in such a small timeframe, and gives a great perspective on what the track may look like. Nice to see that the clip made it onto the BBC website too, and it's also on F1 Fanatic... it's given both you and RD some publicity! :)

Yes, I have two 3d modelers/texturers, one guy worked on FSONE and WCP and has a history of rfactor modding, the other has good portfolio.. I am just now agreeing with them and dividing jobs =)

I also have 2 guys who live near the track, so they are providing reference help (the on-location team - operatives xD).

Kyle will work on AIW (tactics team xD)

I also get messages from magazines and shows to broadcast the track

I could need more modelers and texturers, but 3 is enough for now.

I can't really think of more jobs, tester will come much later.. If you think of smth and want to help, you can!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back