netKar Pro 1.3 is out

Lito just right click netkar PRO_NT.exe, click on the compatibility tab, and check disable visual themes and see if that works.

After a little googling I figured out that disabling visual themes is just the new default taskbar and theme windows XP uses. Disabling desktop composition is just disabling Windows Aero which is only available in Vista/7.

Thank you but still the same. Is a shame because rain racing is just awesome!

I can't unzip the file, winrar freezes. What do you recommend?

Solved it! It still froze when I wanted to start the setup file. But I changed back to Avast antivirus this morning from MSE, and now it's fine. What a bad antivirus software is capable to do LOL.

Edit: And here are my first opinions:

Very good, I have only a few problems with it! 1. the cockpit view in the Shelby, the wheel is not in the center and that's a bit distracting. 2. I can't see raindrops on the windscreen though I've set everything to max detail 3. The switches working in the 2 new cars too would be nice:)
Other than that it's perfect! The sounds are extremely good! Everything looks really nice! Love driving the 2 new cars.

Anyone having any problems when loading the track it gets 3/4 through loading then freezes but i can hear the car in the background? so it has finished loading but the screen isn't showing the car, just the loading track still

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%