NASCAR Racing 2003

Hey guys one of the greatest sims of all time is NR2003. I see a lot of the old sites that hosted files and discussions went bye bye. Maybe you could add it here, and host some races? It's a great sim and with the updates it is awesome.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for adding your voice Mike. I actually discovered this title in the last year and it is really good .The physicals are superb, there are an incredible amount of mods, and the graphics and sound are excellent. It's probably one of the bets sims ever. Sure it's NASCAR, but don't let that stop you. Very fun and challenging.

This game is what got me into online racing in the first place.

Infact, the place i started racing is still going strong.

I only left because my work commitments changed and i didnt have the time to prepare for races anymore.

If you fancy a look, its HERE :)

I still love this game and just wish i had the time to put into setups like i used to, so i can race again..... ah well.

Hello
I like too Nascar Racing 2003,

wath you think is the best Weehl for this Game??
I have a Saitek, it is Ok but not the best for Nascar.

Geratings Thomas

Hey guys, I just recently got NR2003. I was wondering what would be the best graphics update to apply to the vanila game? As I would like to have NR2003 look as good as some of the videos you see on youtube.

Thanks

Probably one of the only sims on the market that can also function well as a game too. Full races and seasons feel like you are really in NASCAR, with the pitstops, full rules, yellow flags, spotter - heck, you can even go do a burnout at the end of the race if you fancy it! I think I'm going to go and play it now...

Well, I've been doing this for a while, and thought I would bring the style here. I still have my copy of NASCAR Racing 2003 season, and looking at Race Department, I thought it would be a great place to try.

A offline league is basically a race run by the AI. The cars have ratings, which I will set to 60/80 (The minimum and maximum level of skill). All you have to do is paint your cars. I will run the races, and put a highlight video up to YouTube, maybe even a full race.

I just wanted to see how you guys would take to this.

If you guys want to, here's a sign up thread.

Code:

First Name:
Last Name:
Car Number:
Car Manufacturer (Ford Fusion, Chevy Impala, Dodge Charger, Toyota Camry):
Main Sponsor:
Associate Sponsor(If wanted):
Hometown:
1.Nicholas Dawson-Lathan, #27

Reserves

Have fun with it!
P.S. Get your templates from the 2012 BullRing Sprint Cup Mod http://bigdonlinemotorsports.com/Sprintcupseries.html
P.S.S If all goes well, we can try the Nationwide Mod and Camping World Mod too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back