my complain on the people on the top of the leaderboard glitching

currently in raceroom raceway grandprix im 8th out of almost 40,000 but im afraid theres no way to get to number one unless you glitch since with this glitch you gain like 3 tenths of second

mods feel free to delete this part since im exposing the glitch:

basically you leave the first straight before starting the lap and take it extended when incorparating to the circuit to start the lap with which when crossing the line you carry much more speed than if you hadnt done this

so the question i would like to ask:

should i glitch as well to have posibilities to get to number one?

well no of course thats rethoric, i suppose im just venting off

anyway with my good positions im 100% certain the games not hacked which seems kind of surprising nowadays with things like counterstrike

My experience with this cheat is that when I hit the last corner 100% perfect, I'm faster on the following lap.
Yes you carry more speed with cheating but I have to brake sooner on the first chicane and the profit I had is gone.

well saying that going faster doesnt give you that much advantage cause you have to brake earlier well...

just put some superfriction on the starting extension of first straight and do something about flatshifting automatic clutch off

currently in the main leaderboard where there are more than 40,000 participants im second at 91 thousands of second from 1st

i dont want to accuse anybody but the only way i have to be equally fast to some people on first straight is extending the circuit

and id say that flatshifting with autoclucth off gives you another 3 tenths

so id say extending the first straight and flatshifting you gain more than half second

well but anyway kudos to you for not letting this game hacked, i give you a 9 if not a ten for what i mentioned

currently in raceroom raceway grandprix im 8th out of almost 40,000 but im afraid theres no way to get to number one unless you glitch since with this glitch you gain like 3 tenths of second

mods feel free to delete this part since im exposing the glitch:

basically you leave the first straight before starting the lap and take it extended when incorparating to the circuit to start the lap with which when crossing the line you carry much more speed than if you hadnt done this

so the question i would like to ask:

should i glitch as well to have posibilities to get to number one?

well no of course thats rethoric, i suppose im just venting off

anyway with my good positions im 100% certain the games not hacked which seems kind of surprising nowadays with things like counterstrike

On Suzuka this glitch is not possible but top 10 is doing topspeeds of 275 km/h?
My topspeed on that Ca$h competition is only 265 km/h.
Not cheating, my @ss!
I have seen something other from a top 10 racer (I was refreshing stats each lap).
(I will not provide his name)
1st lap he did 7 seconds more than number 1.
2nd lap he did 6 seconds more than number 1.
3th lap he did 5 seconds more than number 1.
… thus 1 second / lap he takes…
7th lap he set himself on place 2 with about +0.050 secs and guess what, no lap 8, he quits!!!

well i can feel your pain and i think youre right:

ive been waiting to get number on in the most populated leader board to be able to complain without appearing as a sore loser:

people in the top of the leaderboard with the exception of berti were cheating, probably hacking:

these people got me more than full second in the staright counting before and after the finish line and now i know they were not extending the circuit in the start as i thought

it was frustrating getting your ass so badly weaped in the staright to have to recover a full second in the rest of the circuit where the corners

I wouldn't call it cheating or hacking, but perhaps these players have found an exploit to get more topspeed. (e.g. via controller setup or hardware overclocking or a strange car setup). Maybe some of these players aren't aware of using an exploit.

It's a task for Simbin now to find these exploits, and hopefully they have recorded some Motec-data to analyze the laps of these players.

Last edited:
well for the sake of honesty im claiming:

i had to do something bizarre which made me gain a litle extra speed though less than them and shave those 0.091 secs:

i would turn autoclutch off and shift without lifting the throtle while keeping the clutch slightly pressed

i would do the first half of the lap autoclutch off like this and the second autoclutch on cause the clutch in the game doesnt work properly in short gears

maybe these people do something with the clutch but i have the feeling theyre cheating and not in an innoncent way, of course i could be wrong

As of today we have not seen or confirmed any external exploit. The one hing we are considering upgrading is the cut rules and the downshift timings.

So if you have any info on the how hack this game, not the old games, then please let me know.

Having said that, some of the people on top of our leaderboards i have met and raced against jn real life over the last year, and sadly enough they are just that fast. I would bust my balls to set a fast time, one of them would jump in the seat and just obliterate my laptime within a couple of laps.

Some people are just faster then you, ask felipe massa ;)

I think that any SIM will always have some trick or even several that are quite contrary to what you could in a real car to go faster, it's just how it and need to learn and live it.
I for one play SIM games for fun, not to set the fastest lap the world. That's why you will find me heel/toe'ing and shifting manually rather than left foot braking just to be faster.

i think left foot braking is dangerous for your health

i think i could improve my times if i left foot brake but i dont for im concious of the tetris effect and im afraid if i left foot brake i could find myself in any time in real life having to brake in an emergency and pressing the clutch with the left foot

thats something i like from racing games, i think i could recover better from a bad situation in a car thanks to my sim practice and sims id say took me away from bikes and accidents :)

yes sorry probably youre right i was under the effect of adrenaline and lack of sleep when i posted that

my supposition is they do something with the clucth

Hey Mate, i can tell you that i'm not using the clutch on my PB @Suzuka (currently #P2 behind Mr. Krönke himself). I am seriously just using the default FFB with 225° and the G27 from Logitech.

BUT:

I really think that R3E is like rFactor. You can get a big advantage with a good In-game profile (sensibility etc. pp.) - I don't know Martin's tricks as i did not ask him yet, but i'm just massively shifting down the gears. The key fact is, to let the game think you are driving the arcade mode .. just drive it to the max. It looks really bad tbh, but it is simply faster than playing it realistic at the moment.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.2%