Multiplayer CD Key Isn't Working

I bought GT Legends on steam over Christmas and I can get the cd key from steam fine, but every time I try to register through the game, to play online, I get a message saying that the cd key is invalid. Yet there is nowhere I can actually input the cd key.

Is there some sort of config file or something where I am supposed to enter the key?

Tell me more please..
You click on multiplayer whilst in game you should then have to input the cd key.. before you can register..
read this section in the forum and well go from there (Click )
How to register to the online lobby (Click )
Your code is 28 digits long... not 25 and 3 dots

Once your up and running there also these little helps to get you on your way ( CLICK )

- Always run the shortcuts (all of them) as an administrator
(Right click, and select "Run as Administrator")

- Run the game .exe in Windows XP SP2 or SP3 compatibility mode
(Right click, go to properties and then click the tab "Compatibility". Select the desired compatibility mode and validate your changes)

Thanks for your fast response. I actually have it working now. I'll explain what was happening though.

When I clicked multiplayer it went straight to a login screen, so I click register and type in my desired username, password and email address. Then I click on the big arrow in the bottom right hand corner, I then would get a message saying "Please wait..." then after a while I get another message saying "registration unsuccessful, invalid cd key" However there was never any option to enter a cd key.

Turns out all I had to do was try clicking internet again and it would ask for the serial key, which works,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back