Modmates Centred Modcams Final

Ok Guys, here is my Modcams Package again. You may remind it ,I´ve made it just after F12011 was released.
Its the lats version i posted before the siteproblems happend. Maybe post up some Pics later but its definately the final for now.
If some teams got additional cams these where requests i filled . Hope you enjoy my Cams Again.;)

EDIT...UPDATE 1.1 -- 7.7.2012
Finally a Update for my modcams. These will be the last version for 2011 cause i focus on the upcoming F12012 release.

thx to liquidice for the vid
Changes and tweaks to:

Mclaren
Petronas
Lotus
Force India
Red Bull
Ferrari

Just some repositioning and fixes for the above Teams.

Installation:

Copy the content to you F12011 /cars folder and overwrite anything.
You may make a backup before if you dont like it.

DOWNLOAD:

http://modmatemods.webs.com/apps/blog/show/16825632-modmate-modcams-final-1-1

Please dont post my cams elsewhere whitout permission,THX!

FOR F12012 I WILL ALSO DO CAMS ASAP AFTER RELEASE ...

Greets Modmate

Hi modmate!

Nice to see you again. You remember my question about the rear view update?
Is it included in this package?

Hi,

Well, i hope you dont take it to bad but could you please tell me again what was up with the rearview?
Since now, all teams got the same rearview. I will make a video later that day after work.

Greets Modmate

Hey,

Well the link still works but anyway. Been buys with work but got some spare time these days, so kelaroost if you dont mind please send me again your rearview and i will add it asap!!

Greets Modmate

TO everyone using my cams:

If you got some bugs or undrivable cams found post it until next week right here. No micro changes but things need to be done. I will work on it one more time before F12012 Release. I will do cams for that also As soon as the game is out!!;)
Greets

Hi, could I request that the Mclaren cockpit cam (the low one with dynamic movement) be raised a little bit because I find when in a race if I'm near another car when turning the steering wheel covers the other car so I can't see them. I understand that this may be more real but I don't want to hit others because of it :) Not sure if this is true for other cars. Thanks

• Deleted member 90535

I have no idea if you will be able to do something with this information, but I'll pass it anyway. The Mercedes 2nd cockpit cam is shaking at the start. I don't know how to describe it, so I'll give you a video. If you can, please, do something about it. If not, thanks anyway for your mod!:)

Hi, any update on the Mclaren cams buddy?
Hey,

Yep, ive done some tweaks already but im awaiting any lifesign of Kelaroost to add his rearcams. I dont have them here and cannot find them anywhere.
If he dont reply until Monday i post the update without them and just some tweaks.
That will be the last version i post for 2011 F1. Awaiting F12012..;)

@Mateusz Najda

doesnt recognized that. will need to have a look and reply later.

Greets

Nice one, here's a question you might be able to help me with... I'm wanting a use a projector for my sim racing but I want the image to be life size (no massive cars driving around) and I was wondering if there was a way to stretch the FOV to see more of the sides, ie cars along side mine etc without moving the driver back in the car. That way using all of the big screen and not just making everything bigger. Is this possible? I know in lets say Skyrim and other FPS you can open the console and just change the FOV there like this:
images

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing