Modding Questions Thread

i suggest you take a look to this thread -> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/how-to-create-speccoc-files.57953/

that video is just explain about blank specocc. not 'bout making proper specocc itself.
You just need to redo what you have just painted over with your new logos and lines.....just as you painted out the logos etc on the different channels, just replace them layer by layer to build up the correct speccoc. Thought it would be obvious you would need to put your own logos etc back as a replacement.

You just need to redo what you have just painted over with your new logos and lines.....just as you painted out the logos etc on the different channels, just replace them layer by layer to build up the correct speccoc. Thought it would be obvious you would need to put your own logos etc back as a replacement.
just like copy & paste the layer into each individual channels in speccoc file, then paint it. rite?

Pretty much. You just need to copy over the new logos etc in place of the old ones you removed.

Loading screen pictures ? Where to get them ?

Hello i am curious on where to get these, some of them are really great and in FHD so could someone tell me how to extract them ?

and also is there any way i can place new cameras to work in split screen mode ? because the three preset cams are a really poor choice i think, and if you could anyone give me a guide ? I installed the camera pack it works in singleplayer but not in splitscreen

Last edited:
Can someone help me by telling me which files should be replaced or edited to get rain spray on other cars during the replay? I only see rain spray on the human car. Thanks a lot. Would be great to get the solution :)

I have tried everything to get rain spray on other cars when I start the (instant) replay. All the available mods, like Storm2 by Vlasovlas. I have seen on some YouTube movies it must be possible to see spray on other cars in replay mode. I guess it will take time to get this option :)

yeah but usually it looks really screwed up, like the driver sitting in the chassis or the steering wheel is in the nose
there are barely some chassis which work mixed without looking screwed

Hiya I have 2 questions.
1) Can I edit the abilities of the AI to make them more in line with the 2014 season? If so, how do i do this and with what program?
2) Is it possible to make replicas of the Russian and Austrian GP using modelling software and import them into the game?

Hiya I have 2 questions.
1) Can I edit the abilities of the AI to make them more in line with the 2014 season? If so, how do i do this and with what program?
2) Is it possible to make replicas of the Russian and Austrian GP using modelling software and import them into the game?
1)yes
2)no

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%